The Graphing Calculator Guide | Difficulty: 🟪

Oh, it is? My mistake. I assumed it would look more like a real U-shape, but OK. :ok_hand:

It does look like a U shape. You just made it so steep that the limited pixels of the display can only show 3 points.

2 Likes

Ohh… that makes more sense. :laughing:

I had found this map a while back, but now I found the guide :smile:

Hey can you all do this somewhere that isn’t my guide? Thanks
Also, never give out your password or anyone, even friends. (With the potential exception of parents.)

5 Likes

Great Guide! I can’t even believe how you make this kind of stuff Black hole…
hehe 25th like

1 Like

imagine getting so bored that you make a graphing calculator in gkc

Oh thanks, I really needed to add a graphing calculator to my map!

(I’ve been looking for a guide on this for months and it’s been here the whole time???)

1 Like

It’s weird how a graphing calculator is much easier to make than the entourage system for my game.

1 Like

I was highly not bored, just was trying to push the limits of GKC as far as possible as quickly as possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

bump! calcs are cool.

1 Like

Nice guide! Blocks are always fun (:
I’m cool

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

BUMP hate to be that person but @here celebrating BH’s new mod status! say “yay” checkboxes above ^^^

6 Likes

yay!

more moderation is nice! I knew he was a mod on discord, but now forums! This is nice!

3 Likes

Yeah, congrats, @Blackhole927!! :star_struck: Hopefully this isn’t a repeat of the WolfTech incident.

4 Likes

Sorry to go a little off topic but it most likely wouldn’t be a repeat of the WolfTech situation cause WolfTech became a mod but he wasn’t like an older forum user, so the older forum users kinda got mad that a newer person got it when a older person should have probably got the role. But Black hole is a pretty old forum users and well respected person- so I highly doubt history would repeat itself here.

@VoidFluffy the check boxes aren’t a wiki

ex: if I became a mod, bad idea, not just cause I’m not that active, but cause I’m like a newer person, like if I was one of the older people, I couldn’t imagine a December person getting mod, same as me imagining a person who just joined in August or may got the role.

5 Likes

real

1 Like

o oops
fixed it it’s a wiki now @here

Yeah, hopefully.

I wish I could get mod, but I know bc of my mad rep I’d never be chosen lol.

3 Likes