The Graphing Calculator Guide | Difficulty: đŸŸȘ

That’s not really what happened- The community as a whole sent a large quantity of emails to Jeffo regarding TL4, and he just couldn’t handle it. The emails were too many, and if they kept up, he could’ve shut the website down.

6 Likes

Oh alright, thanks for clarifying! I just went off based of information I remembered and what I heard.

5 Likes

But this time what happened was that Josh came online in the discord, and blackhole and some other people were describing problems with community moderation inside the gimkit forums, bringing up examples like the people who impersonated ElectroLXR, cwe, and stacheinxs, the forum riot that happened two months ago, and gimcraftor. Josh decided to give Blackhole moderator (basically TL4 but extra overpowered because you can now create categories, give badges, suspend and anonymize and even delete people, and do a lot more) (unlike Jeff who gave WolfTech TL4), and that means the decision will most likely not be overruled either.

5 Likes

Oh, good to know. :smile_cat:

That’s kind of harsh
 Have you personally interacted with him?

3 Likes

yes, he told me not to do smth and yelled at me rudely, then months later I found him doing the exact same thing I had done, also, every single one of his posts are basically off topic or spam, he posts way too much, spam, spam spam, like each is 2 letters
@Call24whem can my friend use your stache as a PFP? they go as @stacheistaken. don’t reply just like if you give permission and like the post above if you don’t give permission.

1 Like

I know a couple people like that on here. What you do is you talk (type) with good grammar, punctuation, and with kindness and compassion. The goodness has to start somewhere, and if enough people do it, people will start hopping on the bandwagon.

11 Likes

Calculator BUMP!image :arrow_heading_up:

I gotchu @NoNoWahoo :D

2 Likes

noooo my phone doesn’t show the emoji

@Jobozo1875 yay thanks

3 Likes

OMG stache wants to use my stache pfp?!?!?! This is super cool! I didn’t see this until now lol sorry. Here is the drawing of stache i made if you can’t find it!

1 Like

Stache was suspended (he wanted to be).

Oh I didn’t know. Dang that sucks :frowning:

No, not really, people did not like the forums at all. That’s why people have been requesting suspension, like @THEHACKER120 @StacheIsTaken, and @EggNoodle

1 Like

Well they liked it before all you new users came and changed the party
hi eiqy
yes this applies to you eiqy I think

6 Likes

Some users are coming back though :slight_smile:

Like you

2 Likes

Ooh, nice calc! If you just joined the stream, calc means calculator - I’m just using slang here.

Bump.
This guide is way too complicated for my brain

5 Likes

yo thank u, l prefer this over using my TI-84 provided by my school.

gonna pass honors IM2 with this LOL

also BUMP

1 Like

Bump

40th like!

2 Likes

gah so many math