The Graphing Calculator Guide | Difficulty: šŸŸŖ

Made this into a wiki because I would like to properly explain this in the future.

2 Likes

Calculating bump progressā€¦ 100% complete

1 Like

Just added an explanation of the block code, can someone read it and tell me if it makes sense?

1 Like

Make sense to me, I have been looking for a guide on how to draw things using block code for a while! (I remeber seeing it made by someoneā€¦)

1 Like

There is a guide on that?

No just that this one uses it.

1 Like

When you arenā€™t graphing things things start getting complex with the emoji rendering method- the bitwise operations question originated from the challenge of trying to edit pixels on a color display.

1 Like

Iā€™ve done the math, and this should be Bumped.

2 Likes

God this is hard.
xx

1 Like

Oh naw :skull: thats wild. How do you come up with this???

bump as well

I honestly donā€™t remember. This was made 6 days after creative released, so i donā€™t remember lol

3 Likes

and you get a bump!!

stop bumping!!!too much bumpsā€¦

Just because you delete it doesnā€™t mean we canā€™t see itā€¦

its fine. I understand. Itā€™s a bit excessive, but gotta refresh everything with different stuff. I havenā€™t seen much super super good in the forums, besides that one thumbnail one. But hopefully some people can get some help with these bumps

2 Likes

This is an important guide, but I agree. Guides only need to be bumped after at least 12 days.

grammar correction (donā€™t open if you get mad)

*Too many bumpsā€¦

2 Likes

oookay buddy

cmon

1 Like

That is the most painful sentence Iā€™ve ever heard. Iā€™m gonna dm him on Discord about that.

Anything I can do to help with this? I know lots of mathy math. And is anyone still interested in continuing it?

Chill guys- it doesnā€™t matter really. Just stop arguing. 5 days is plenty of time.

Oh man, how the tables have turned. :grimacing:

2 Likes