The Gimkit Awards!

Can I enter my bedwars game? It has like 43,000 plays.

Also this sounds super exciting!

You don’t enter, you get nominated by somebody else. Also, voting ended two days ago or so.

Yep! That’s the reason the results can’t be announced for a bit, so please be patient.

Sorry… you’re a bit late. Nominations and Final Voting have already ended, the results are all finalized. :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh dang i just realized how late I was to it

Sorry!

I had to add these :slightly_frowning_face:
hdhdhdhhd

1 Like

Oh yeah, I may as well give more exact timing. Unstable has finals until Friday, so we can’t really start work until then.

1 Like

Hey @cheesebox!
A while ago you offered to design 2D trophy-like awards for different categories. I really didn’t want to take you up on that offer since I didn’t want to rig the awards by accident, by, in a way, officially approving of an artist. Now that the awards are over, however, I do think that it would be a nice idea, so if you’re willing, could you make a trophy for each category?

This is the thing I’m talking about by the way:

You don’t have to do it of course, although we would appreciate it. There’s really not anything in it for you here, aside from credit lol. If you do choose to do it, there isn’t any super tight timeframe, so don’t worry about quickly finishing lol.

Thanks,
Blackhole927.

5 Likes

@cheesebox, do it for awesomeness.

3 Likes

I wonder how many people voted so far!
best wishes to everyone, good luck!

random dropdown

have a happy summer y’all!

8 Likes

Thanks! You too! : D

OOOH that would be so cool!

-gets drawing pad-
-spam draws trophies-
-trashes them cause they look weird-

don’t mind Fluffy. She’s weird.

very.

3 Likes

@VoidFluffy, I’m outta hearts, but that’s funny, so: :heart:

@Kat_aronii, could u make me a custom Gim if I make a new post for it? :smile:

I mean, I could crunch it into my schedule.
we’ll see if I can get it done before 5:30 on Tuesday (I have a pre-college program interview to go to) and i’m going to be doing exams after that day.

so yea, we’ll see what’s up

Yay! College! So fun!

4 Likes

Okay, thanks. For more info, go here:
I need a custom museum-curator Gim
What grade r u in? :thinking:

That’s too personal.

I don’t think that’s personal. But, it’s good to be safe.

:person_shrugging: :+1:

I prefer not telling what grade I’m in
(for certain reasons. like for example, you can fish out a person’s identity, height and e.c.t by just hearing their voice.( idk how ppl do that but yeah) I’m just being careful, that’s all.)

the internet,
it can be dangerous y’know?

7 Likes

Oops, good point. I’m not a creepy person like that, but I get the concern.

I was just wondering what grade u have to be to do pre-college interviews. :laughing:

2 Likes