The Gimkit Awards!

is a reward for best animated game like with walking sentries and moving props etc.?

@unstable what if someone else helped you with the map? Does it count?

2 Likes

What do you mean by game remake? Just in Gimkit or anygame like Minecraft or Sonic?
Will yall be hosting battles for this? Because I’m worried if I can’t het on at the time. Will I just not be able to play?
Will there be any forums awards?

1 Like

welp time to get cracking on a platformer minigame

I’m gonna post a few clarifications, but its gonna take a bit. The forums are lagging heavily, so me and my school internet are really struggling. Sorry.

4 Likes

Yeah, sames. oof my game would have been good too. I’m not that popular so it probably wouldn’t have mattered.

3 Likes

how do people get nominated?

@Blackhole927 does Champion island counts as a game remake

also an I allowed to use palfirmer mode and top to down.

2 Likes

for real my game (published 5 months ago) only has like 3 plays and has never gotten on discovery

3 Likes

time to get cracking on a minigame >:D

you TRIPLE QUOTED BRO

@Blackhole927 is there goin got be one for best animated game like with moving sentries and props, and or hardest yet possible parkour map?

Im excited, even though its like 2 months away

since it is not a category, don’t think so, but those are good ideas

when is the deadline for when the nominations of maps start? like can I publish a game in like a month and will it still have a chance for nomination?

is this rewards for past things or are people supposed to make things for the event. e. fanart or games

wow.
never knew gimbucks were going to be up for grabs.
TIME TO START MAKING VOTE ME POSTS

hehe
anyways
I guess go nuts.
happy gimkitting. ima do some photoshop things now.
just @ me if you need anything from me

2 Likes

Josh.

There will be a nomination form.

No, no forums based awards. Remember, this stretches across both the forums and discord.

Voting periods will be open for a while, I’ll have to ask unstable for an exact number. But unless you’re basically grounded, you’ll be able to vote, don’t worry.

A remake of a different game in gimkit.

Josh made the category, and he’s doing all the “we need gimkit staff for this stuff” for us, so MASSIVE thank you to him!

Deadline is anything made before the nominations form closes.

Time to get to work.(once I finish homework.)

@Kat_aronii can you make me a Vote for me thing? i want the GKC artist one :blush: