The Gimkit Awards- Voting Information!

What’s the game?

2 Likes

It’s a game called No Fair Play (a soccer or football game) where there are no rules! I literally mean no rules; you can punch, kick, tackle, hang off of, etc, people. you can get power-ups to help you, and there are multiple wacky and strange maps (there is a map where the center is closed and you need to go into buildings to get the other goal) but I will add my own spin to some thing (like a weapon buying store, different maps, etc)

1 Like

Neither of those. We’re not abusing this event for views or subs, so it’ll be on it’s own channel.

5 Likes

Probably a good idea…

4 Likes

So like, how many games have to be made to do this one?

1 Like

multiple is any number more than two

4 Likes

Ok, I’m almost done with my third game so I’ll try to do this one.

Dose it count if they are a series?

I think I’m gonna win the best battle royale map, my upcoming map has a working storm, and I have already made a popular battle royale map, I got this

yes, as long as there is more than to games.

OK thank

About Best GKC Gamemaker:

Say, in a purely hypothetical scenario, some GKC creator published one game on his own, and made one game with a group. Does that count as two?

2 Likes

Since I’m not the authority, my word isn’t anything, but I would think yes. If you made any part of a map, it is technically yours and others. I would think if you have built something in the main or secondary category, it would count.

1 Like

Wait.

I’ve been helping here since May. I’m pretty sure a good assumption to make would be that at least one person copied what I wrote here and put it in their game 1 for 1. Would that count as me helping make the game, therefore counting to my total?

Assuming you actually did something in the map important (not just placing a single prop), and that you, yourself, were the one who placed the stuff in game, it would count

No, you didn’t place the devices yourself.

4 Likes

Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying! [1]

Blackhole927

I just learned about Gimkit News, your channel. Isn’t it supposed to be weekly news? I haven’t seen any new news in 1 month.

1. Now I have a better chance of winning. :sunglasses: ↩︎

Yeah, but make sure you were the one actually placing the stuff.

As for gimkit news, I forgot, so I made an alarm. New episode this Saturday.

1 Like

Okay. Don’t worry - I do a lot more than 1 prop in each game I help with. [1]

Yay! [2]

1. Tbh, I often do around 50% of most maps I work on with friends. ↩︎

2. What’s it about? Any hints? :astonished: ↩︎

Wait, so where are the google forms?

multiple is any number more than one.

2 Likes