The Gimkit Awards- Voting Information!

and? Did that have to be said? he was trying to help another person, and here you are again, CORRECTING THE HELPER. think about it. who asked for that? certainly not me! if you have a thought on criticizing others, keep it in your head.

To simplify my words, :melting_face:

Please don’t be a grammar police.

7 Likes

What about thoughts for providing better information? This isn’t criticism; it’s only helping us get the correct things, though, in this case, I do think that the “criticism” was wrong and that multiple is, in fact, greater than 2. And @WhereIsMyHat. This isn’t grammar: it’s actual content that’s being corrected.

9 Likes

sorry @getrithekd I meant something like, “you shouldn’t be so mean trying to correct others”

3 Likes

So I’m at fault for correcting someone that can’t count to 2?

why are we even arguing like cant we just ignore the comment if you feel like its gonna turn into an argument instead of feeding into it? like its gimkit awards man it gets shut down 20 billion times due to flags and its gonna shut down again if y’all keep arguing please lets drop it.
(idk why I responded to getrithekd sorry lol I meant for everybody))

2 Likes

i think he can count. are you just calling him stupid? yes, you’re at fault! you shouldn’t be so mean about your corrections!

(@Li1_reaper I’m sorry, we posted at the same time)

don’t be mean about my corrections?

you screamed and yelled, definitely not mean

NO MORE ARGUING DROP IT LIKE SERIOUSLY its not getting nobody anywhere

1 Like

Let’s cool down the heat it brings us no where

2 Likes

new topic since this is getting out of hand uhm

hows everybody’s gimkit games?! (for gimkit awards)

1 Like

I’m kinda workin on my bedwars, SLOWLY. lol

1 Like

im procrastinating
 i shouldnt be tho.

(post deleted by author because it was kinda off topic)

i love it! its a good mix of those light colors :blush:

noice I’m working on a sorta one way out game its 3 game parts I’m on part one almost done at 90% memory though Idk how I’m gonna make a hole castle with 10,000 memory!

DANG IT @shaquille.oatmeal YOU NEED TO STOP ARGUING WE LEGIT STOPPED THIS
(edit before flag took topic down)

2 Likes

I give it 9/10
Impressive terrain comboing. The art looks sick.

3 Likes

lol. i only got the terrain/art done on mine. i need a lot of mechanics.

Yay. he closed it. Im so sad.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 20 hours.