The Gimkit Awards Results

NavyCatz won best thumbnail artist and Gimkit Speedrunners won best Gimkit Content Creator.

1 Like

I only remember the fanartist one haha:
1st: NavyCatZ
2nd: Kat_Aronii
3rd: Voidfluffy

3 Likes

All three of us will get 5000 gimbucks individually, I believe.

4 Likes

oh, i figured it was just whoever actually created the map, which im assuming is you

And me, of course, because I put “pimysz was here” and a super extreme hard difficult augumented legendary demonic horrific unreal challenging intense remorseless insane terrifying catastrophic obby that got deleted in 6 seconds in the game. I can’t wait to claim my prize for my Garfield terrific contributions to A Scent of Mount Snow-E!

8 Likes

because its impossible to confirm who actually helped, so you could have just slapped a bunch of names there. (i know you didnt but still)

Navy won gkc fanartist
spikelord gkc artist
gimkit speedruners content creator
cliclac best gamemaker

I forgot the rest

but me and fluffy were runner-ups for gkc fanartist

4 Likes

If we can verify someone helped significantly we’ll give the prize to them as well. This means pi will not be given a prize for AoMS winning.

6 Likes

Ngl AOMS is the only map that I frequently check. I’m excited for the extra challenge (under construction)
It’s the best map that I have played. You guys deserved first.

2 Likes

I still think everest should be there

yay!!! congrats pi
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎Garfield

2 Likes

I believe Everest was released after nominations ended.

5 Likes

Boo Hoo! I Garfield thought you guys would worship and kneel before me for adding a text object into a game I didn’t make :sob:!!!

7 Likes

Yeah it was.

Hey! It’s Kosmo! Yay!

1 Like

um, what. why does that mattter and how is that relevant

3 Likes

It’s just a happy greeting? It’s not relevant at all. I can’t greet somebody now?

Yeah…. it’s not relevant so don’t post it lol

8 Likes

then maybe dont post it

2 Likes

hmm, where have i heard this before…

1 Like