The Gimkit Awards Results

placeholder like because of the STUPID AHH LIKE LIMIT

1 Like

You guys are making it a big deal then it is, lmao. It’s just a single greeting. Get over it.

Don’t treat this like a place to chat. That’s what discord and other platforms are for.

6 Likes

y’know what they say

“If ya dont want the hate
then dont put out the bait”

-they

6 Likes

maybe get over the fact that you arent the center of attentioin and you cant just do whatever you want here

10 Likes

Just don’t randomly greet people if there is no other use to your post.
It’s not a chat place.

6 Likes

It’s being openly off topic. Also, this is me and unstables topic and i really don’t like off topic was here. Like really, really don’t. Go chat somewhere else, not here.

7 Likes

KrishnaVA, I agree with the others. If you want to greet anyonr then post something relevant then put a sidenote.

2 Likes

I just said one greeting. You guys are making it a big deal then it is. There are literally six posts about it. it’s one greeting.

for real.
The pies are making sense here

Off-topic attacks= your fault

5 Likes

alrighty folks, before we all get bent out of shape:

These have been the gimkit awards! Don’t expect to see my ugly mug around here much more before the next gimkit awards. I loved working with this side of the gimkit community, and hope you all enjoyed… my presence? I dunno. Thanks for participating!

10 Likes

anyway.
cheesebox should have won an award just for making awards in the first place. so w

“Best Gimkit Awards Contributer”
honorary award lmao

4 Likes

yeah, the other pi, ur so smart, we should double team some more people sometimes, we can be called the “pi-namic duo”. speaking of people on earth, why on earth did wumpus not win best game maker??? :rage: :rage:

5 Likes

:woman_facepalming:
you’re turning into discord pun-pi

Like limit is going to make me go crazy

1 Like

for real
I want to like this post but I can’t because of it T-T

2 Likes

not me liking all the posts about like limit

4 Likes

stop flexing your likes >:((((((
/j