The Gimkit Awards Results

:heart:
MWHEHHEHEHHEHHEHE

ok ill stop (back on topic)

Alright back on topic.
Congrats @ClicClac! AoMS, GK8, AND Best Gamemaker! Great job!
Heh my GK8 thumbnail made it into the video

7 Likes

Go fill out the feedback form!

5 Likes

Is it possible for me to fill the form out without having me logged in bc i cant access my google account for a week.

1 Like

dang

next year ill be in it

3 Likes

My predictions were so off :sob:
I only got 2 correct (both cliclac related)

Did top-z see the topic?

1 Like

LOL,
if you don’t mind sharing, what were your predictions?

1 Like

I can’t believe your maps weren’t there, your maps and thumbnails were awesome!

4 Likes

Huge congratulations to all the winners of the Gimkit Awards! Your innovation, ingenuity, and dedication to learning have truly shone through. Whether you’ve crafted captivating quizzes, devised ingenious strategies, or contributed in any other way to the Gimkit community, your achievements are remarkable. You’ve not only excelled in using this platform but have also inspired others to explore new avenues of education and engagement. Your contributions make learning more exciting and accessible for everyone involved. Keep up the fantastic work and continue to inspire others with your creativity and passion. Well done to each and every one of you! :tada::trophy:
chatgpt

2 Likes

anyone who is a REGULAR,

1 Like

done

2 Likes

Nevermind, it won’t work becuase I won’t be able to move the post back. I need to just wait until I get regular again :confused:

3 Likes

Tysm!
I aslo cant believe jobozo didnt get a game in lol
And yes Void ill share my predictions soon

3 Likes

If you still don’t after all the chaos from the Awards…
the system is broken

4 Likes

should we just close the post now? and do you mean the one with 1k replies?
@Blackhole927 should i make the post or just wait?

2 Likes

Yes, I do mean that one.

4 Likes

You can call me Fluffy : )
(void is a discord mod who is… decidedly not me)

1 Like

Engaging in forum discussions, while often valuable for sharing knowledge and insights, can sometimes lead to misunderstandings or conflicts due to the limitations of text-based communication. It’s important to recognize that forums are public spaces where diverse opinions and perspectives intersect. Therefore, it’s crucial to approach discussions with respect, empathy, and open-mindedness. However, prolonged chatting in forums can sometimes derail the conversation, making it difficult for others to find relevant information or participate meaningfully. Instead, users should strive to stay on topic, contribute constructive insights, and be mindful of the community guidelines. If further discussion is needed, users can consider moving the conversation to a more suitable platform, such as direct messaging or dedicated chat channels. By maintaining focus and respect for others’ contributions, forums can remain valuable hubs for learning and collaboration.
chatgpt

funni
but you should stop using chatgpt to reply because it might get flagged : /

4 Likes

AI???
Lol

Fluffy, you read my mind.