The Gimkit Awards Results

That was AMAZING!!!
I cant believe you guys made all this!
(I thought EggNoodle might win best yt xD)

For Slim

@Slim
Yayayayayyaayayayay!!! Spikelord won! Also i cant go on padlet rn bc im on a trip and cant access my google account…

BROO!
I wanted to see the best skins!

1 Like

@blackhole927 and @unstable, I’m tuning in to the Livestream in Discord. Apparently Kwerte and I tied for 3rd- what will happen with the prize?
Unstable said you forgot to close the Google form

1 Like

Best skins aren’t user made, though. Unlike that one time a child made a FuzzFoot drawing, but that’s different.

you were announced at 3rd, dont push your luck :rofl:

Hey @VoidFluffy next year I can help make thumbnails for the categories

1 Like

?
what do you mean
?

womp womp
it was supposed to be there
we don’t need a prize just to have some fun and vote

I only reopened it for some screenshots after I finished with finalizing results. Let me go do some quick work to find an image of the pi chart without new votes being counted.

2 Likes

This topic temporally removing activity from other topics-

Alright, thanks.

Um…
She’s asking a legitimate question…
Did you not read the post?
She’s trying to be fair and get the rewards to the people deserving them.
Plus why would you say

That’s just snarky and rude.

6 Likes

I have no idea what your talking about in the slightest way, but skins aren’t in here.

ahh right those
my bad

2 Likes

If you mean you could help me make thumbnails, no offense, but I only work with people who I know have good artistic ability.

4 Likes

Congratulations and I would love to participate in this challenge next year!

3 Likes

Alright, I have no clue what happened, but the google form is messed up now, and the results no longer are accurately reflected. You all didn’t tie though, don’t worry. The placing are as they are supposed to be.

6 Likes

because more and more people voted afterwards?

1 Like

since 3 people made aoms together, who gets the rewards?

I can’t see the results because of school policies. Could somebody please tell me the results?