The BrownSugarAlien guide to making sweets!

I have a feeling you wrote this in another post.

Go in the 3 dots in a post, then press the flag icon

They did.

(post deleted by author)

Wish I could like that post of yours and thanks! Was working on it for awhile.

2 Likes

No way, BrownSugarAlien, you ran out of likes again? :grin:

That must be like your parent grounding you, annoying, and you can’t wait for it to be over!

When I ran out of likes I was sentenced for 20 hours.

1 Like

Finally done with the images!!

Hey, can you try to make a chocolate bar only half way un-wrapped?

Welcome to the forums @MapleSyrup! Be sure to read the guidelines for the forums! You get a badge for doing so! And do you want to try to make something?

1 Like

… messaged bh about the awards and

reveal

He is hosting them this year! : D

2 Likes

First, place a brown barrier. Then, place a red barrier that is half the size of the brown barrier. Third, add a thin gray barrier between the two. Next, add text on the red barrier. Finally, add two small, darker brown square barriers! (Creator’s Note:The red barrier could be another color)
The final result should look like this!
Screenshot 2024-10-19 4.28.58 PM

By: MapleSyrup

I couldn’t add this to the guide because of the character count.

Frrrrrr it the besttt

Ok uhmmm yole cake i dont think anyone did thatt
How should i do yoyle cake…

1 Like

YAY!! I won’t win that’s for sure but I’ll still participate!

And @MapleSyrup, maybe you can make the barrier’s transparency to 1.00. And you can get rid of the border. If you need help you can check out the BrownSugarAlien guide to barriers for beginners! It’ll make your chocolate look even better! (At least I hope so) And you have my permission to add stuff to the guide. Just show me first.

hey @BrownSugarAlien thanks for the tutorial it really helped me because I’m making a candy realm and i’m adding stuff like lollipops Oreos and more!

I’m glad to help! I didn’t know that it would be so handy!

here is a picture of my candy realm

I’m still working on it

Maybe you can make the transparency of the M&Ms and the other things 1.00. It’ll make it look better!