The BrownSugarAlien guide to making sweets!

Oh really? And can I ask you a question? About the gimkit awards, how does the thing work @Toothless?

Gk awards? Like the thing bh and unstable hosted?

Yeah.

Idk if they’re doing it this year but, last yearish, a bit less, they hosted the gk awards where the best of each category were awarded 5k gimbucks, 2nd got 3k, and 3rd got 1k
Here are all the categories:

• Most Unique Battle Royale
  • Best Creative Game
  • Best Adventure Game
  • Best GKC Minigame
  • Best Classroom Game
  • Best Game Remake in Gimkit
  • Best Gimkit Youtuber
  • Best GKC Artist
  • Best GKC Gamemaker
  • Best Gimkit Fanartist
    And basically that’s it lol
1 Like

I’m not to sure about it either, but I think there’s a bunch of categories, and u can participate in them in hopes of getting first place.

That’s what I’m aiming for, and maybe the thumbnail one to.
What? Why Moyai?

Again they might not be doing it this year.

well the poll is broken…

I think I’m aiming for Best Gimkit Fanartist or Best GKC Artist.
How do you participate @Moyai and for The gimkit fan artist is it making art such as thumbnails?
And @Toothless, can you help adding the images to the sweets?

Everyone votes who’s the best I’m pretty sure lol, it’s not a submission type thing (I don’t think)

So does a message suddenly pop up @Moyai? And do you have to push a button to participate and when you vote will there be many people’s names who have participated? AAAH! Too many questions!!

Good luck!

Sure! I’ll help!

Who destroyed the poll? :skull:

I dunno, and also, BrownSugar, (is it okay I call u that?) I think my image links are too long, my second image led to the whole thing being like 41121 characters long. I can’t any more images. :sweat_smile:

You can get rid of them and I’ll just do the images.

1 Like

In the month, yes!!!

bruh, I’ll try to fix it lol

Oh. This is my fourth guide I think.

1 Like

@bob_the_tomato could you help me better understand flagging and how to use it properly?

Sorry if this is off-topic in any way.

Nice new profile pic!

2 Likes