The Art of Classical Psuedo Teaming: A Comprehensive Guide

I definitely didn’t just read this for the first time and realize how smart it is. Great guide!

5 Likes

Yes great guide, and lol @Blackhole927!

i use FFA pseudo teaming for freeze tag so no team switchy needed (no die die). Yes, im back and im unsilenced :slight_smile:

4 Likes

oh u got unsilenced???

bumpies

I thought of this idea before, its a good idea!

1 Like

Could you just use a player specific property of CurrentTeam?

Wait what’s the context?

Like, instead of switching teams, to give something to everyone on team one a green seed, you could have a player property, called CurrentTeam.
Then, to see who gets a seed, run a signal to a relay set to everyone, then run that through a checker: If this person’s CurrentTeam is 1, then give them a green seed.
While this wouldn’t work for tagging, it could switch between teams for certain purposes without killing them.
Just a little theory :]

2 Likes

That’s property-based pseudo-teaming, like custom classes.

I just thought of this!!! We can use PIPs to make this more efficient!!! We can save like [number teams] -1 properties with this. Now, we just have to give a different number of each item. Maybe this is just NPT though.

2 Likes

@ClicClac… the post is now formatted… very badly.

I just fixed it.

It still looks like this:

yo i just got flagged 4 times, for what? non of it makes sense nor is off-topic.

Are you replying to the correct post?

OKAY, I actually fixed it.

Just because you CAN edit my posts, doesn’t mean you sould.

1 Like

Melee attacks would work though. Maybe I can make a guide on a melee attack system…

You made it work!!! I tried so hard and now I am stuck…(probably will fix it later)

I only have an idea in my mind. I don’t know whether it would work or not.