Text Operations (collab w/ getrithekd, wip, dont click or edit please)

You could just make melee with tag zones.

Yeah. That was what I was doing. It would be much more complex when you introduce health as well. I don’t want players to just one-shot each other.

The other way would be to have a coordinate system, but that would take a lot of memory.

That is a way, but it really is just bad. It has more flexibility though, with any lower level system.

i am scared now. my brain cant comprehend. i thought i was good at coding, but this!?
my brain is mush.

SImulate health with property+game overlay, and based on a property called damage, take away health when tagged. When health property<0, force respawn. Would that work for melee?

1 Like

You would have to design an attack like in a fighting game. Add some startup and a cooldown to activating the zone. And if both zones are active, the attacks should clang, and not deal any damage.

I can’t believe I just read all this…
Cool stuff, though.

@Blackhole927 and @getrithekd are our code masters.

2 Likes

What about… @ClicClac or me? (ok, but getrithekd and blackhole927 are crazy).

3 Likes

idk i haven’t even seen you or @ClicClac code yet.

Almost everything I made after this includes some of my coding skills.

alright but what about you @mysz ?

Check out some of my guides by clicking on my profile, and looking at my topics.

lol i just learned this in class like a week or two ago

2 Likes

Hey so I dont mean this to be personal or anything but are you guys in highschool?
I noticed this is extremely advanced for me. I just want to know so I can scale how good i should be for my age group ya know. sry kinda off topic

also this is REALLY really cool.
could probaly be used eventually to calculate math and other stuff.

yeah

1 Like

ok thanks.

well me blackhole, and getrithekd are but idk abt others

1 Like