Debate about Unnecessary Tags

Yeah, a lot of posts are gonna need to be combined. But for now, lets try to turn it into a list of things that will be combined later.

3 Likes

Wix is blocked for me.

3 Likes

oh

2 Likes

I would vote for mysz’s post to be removed, since its the same info but with some less useful stuff surrounding it.

2 Likes

We’ve pretty much covered every important thing in this tag, so we can go back to that later. Let’s move on to informational and its criteria. Btw brb

3 Likes

what about this one?

It’s been open for way to long and It has been turned into like a chat for people

2 Likes

We’re worrying about tags right now.

3 Likes

I think informational is what the modern PSAs are really meant to be.

2 Likes

Another thing I want to propose is going back to the classic rating system:

Also, difficulty polls are annoying, they take up so much screen space. The creator of a guide should judge the difficulty, and if that is off, they can rely on feedback in the comments.

2 Likes

That difficulty system will be a lot easier to use.

2 Likes

It worked really well in the early forums.

3 Likes

But the community should be consulted about this though

2 Likes

Is the collab-post needed?

2 Likes

There’s not really an easy way to tell if a guide is a wiki other than that

3 Likes

What else needs to be done?

2 Likes

We should probably remove game-design and game-mechanics. Applies to too much posts. We can talk more tomorrow, when we get more community input

2 Likes

I agree with that, they both are basically normal guides.

2 Likes

Going offline, but not gonna mark a solution so you guys can sort this out

2 Likes

I’m going to remove the guides under this tag.

2 Likes

The rating system would have worked really well in the beginning, but as the community evolves, the bar for each requirement goes higher and higher. Like according to the strict requirements, there could be a couple green guides to be bumped up to easy.

1 Like