Debate about Unnecessary Tags

@NavyCatZ @Anythinger keep or delete from beginner must read?

2 Likes

It’s not about the forum and I don’t think learning about Gimkit’s history is essential to understanding it.

2 Likes

All of the non forum guides are gone, now do we maybe trim some of the unnecessary ones, like the one below?

2 Likes

Keep stuff like the color systems, tag definitions, etc. What people would need to know when they first j0in the forum. Welcoming is more like something you should do to be polite, but not something you must do.

2 Likes

I think it’s trimmed down to the essentials, but they are spread across mini guides, and some larger guides overlap.

2 Likes

Do you think this one applies? I think it’s extremely useful to know about but not sure if it’s essential.

2 Likes

I suggest that community-poll be reserved for important use, like for the devs.

3 Likes

what is going on here???

2 Likes

We’re talking about tags.

3 Likes

It’s too detailed. Maybe some parts are useful, but I agree it could be cut.

3 Likes

We’re doing some reorganization of the forums, currently simplifying beginner-must-read

3 Likes

why so

2 Likes

I agreed with Kyro a while ago to remove it, but since Josh used it I guess it can stay but just reserved for them.

3 Likes

There’s been a lot of misuse of tags, so we’re trying to clean them up

3 Likes

oooooooooh ok

2 Likes

Tag misuse, beginner must read being a nightmare to read, etc

3 Likes

Let’s be real, this is never gonna happen. Maybe cut this one?

3 Likes

These two are pretty much the same. We should ask one of them if we can remove a tag.

3 Likes

I wish I could be a regular but my run was ruined

2 Likes

Keep the forum clean is just the same as solutions but with some other stuff that isn’t as useful to new people.

3 Likes