Simple laser hallway guide (Difficulty 4/10)

Hi, guys before we get started in this guide I want to say,
**Thanks so much @VoidFluffy for being supportive of me making the guide **
******* note the guide is not finished and the only thing I have today is the needed resources and levels.
2/10 :green_square: :
use this link if you need extra help with the lasers

levels in the game

3 levels

resources needed

lasers lots of them 6 different terrains 3 floors 3 walls, sentries checkpoints, wires, endgame devices, zones and teleporters, one spawn pad, and pop-ups.

step one
create 3 levels like so
using different terrain

here this may not be helpful tho but do this 7 times bigger each time by different terrain

step 2

Make a mini room put the spawn pad there and put a zone on the spawn pad on the first level add a teleporter and set it to not visible in-game. Add wires leading from the zone to the teleporter and set it to say player enters the zone, teleport player here.
This is what it looks like

step 3

Add a pop-up in the room from step one and have it say "Level one out of 7 or level 1/7 (pick one) then add a wire from the teleporter to the popup and make it so that when you get teleported the popup opens

level 1

level one is the room where you have the teleporter and the pop-up
add a laser in a diagonal line making it blue colored and it is at the 25-degree angle.
Set it so that it deals 2333 damage.
duplicate that laser and add it on the other side
afterward add a strait laser and one 45-degree laser the level should look like this so far

looks like this so far

then add a teleporter at the end and a zone in front to finish the level.

here is the finished level

level 2

ok, so this level is a bit larger than the first.
Add a teleporter to the right side of the level add wires going from the zone to the teleporter and make it so that when you enter the zone you get teleported to the second level.
next, add a popup just like the one from before in level one make it say level two, and once more add wires leading from the teleporter to the popup like before in level one
next add lasers like so

the lasers

finally, add a zone and a teleporter to the map, and here is what the level looks like.

level three

The last level is by far the easiest and the hardest at the same time.

*like in the first two levels we want to do the same thing with the popup and the teleporters wire a teleporter leading from level two’s to level three’s. And add a wire from the teleporter in level three to the popup.

• Next add a bunch of lasers not set up very complex [1].

like this

then add sentries throughout the level and then at the end add a zone and end game wire the zone to the end game so that someone enters the zone, and the game ends.

the last step is to add checkpoints to the map at every level by the start and then you have finished.

HI hope this helps everyone
[2]

1. easy to pass through ↩︎

2. I did my best ↩︎

2 Likes

Good start, but you should have at least some content in your guide before you post it.

2 Likes

i had to pst it so i can post help if I need it

Okay, so a few things:

-You don’t have to post it early. You can ask questions while making the guide.

-I said to use proper grammar- like capitalization and stuff. If you don’t want to do all that yourself you can use grammarly’s autocorrect.

-You might want to hurry because you only have a month to finish.

5 Likes

wdym i only have a month ,…
why?@voidfluffy

post help postings.<56>

Your editing time limit

…what video? Are you adding a video as a part of the guide?

Oh. Sorry I can’t help you with that.

ok sooo what do i do?

I dont know. Maybe make a help post.

kay i will do that. <5656>

Off topic but you can’t put numbers in the html tag. So like <dsfdsfd> instead of <2322>

Also why do you need a video to make guides. Explain it with text. There are soo many complex guides that are explained with text.

psa pictures matter [ 📢 PSA!] Pictures are powerful! is why

Then insert images instead of a video.

ok this is what i have how much longer do I have to edit this? @VoidFluffy

a month-ish.
Please stop pinging me.

1 Like

okay my bad it is that you are extremely helpful to me

1 Like

I don’t think this is a tug…

3 Likes

I learned from experience, it’s not smart to post WIP guides. finish it on like- a goodie doc before posting it.

2 Likes