Should I make a GKC game as a memorial?

I’m doing that right now, and finding familar faces.

what counts as being an OG though

What I’m saying

honesty i made three. i made one then forgot about it (and forgot the account) then got back into it and created another, @Penguin101 and then lost the password and made this. (I lost the gimkit hobby and regained it multiple times… i have adhd…)

Being here in May 2023
With Proof

I was here in august, so I’m not really an og, but I was here back before Lxmas was banned, before guides became most like grabs, and a little bit before the forum started feeling empty.

The last stage would be the hardest, with a lot of dark rooms.

1 Like

An OG is someone who joined in the first month of the forum. An OG OG joined in the first 2 weeks, and a Founding OG joined in the first week.

3 Likes

Guys, talking about OGs is not on-topic.
An OG is basically someone who’s been on the forums for a while and has been helping.

1 Like

I was here May but probably not the first week or something

I guess I can count you as an OG. I can also make a list of important not-OGs to feature, too.

No, an OG is one of the origianl helpers. And really stop answering in this topic. It’s OFF TOPIC

1 Like

An OG also has to have actually contributed stuff during that and have been a major person. For instance, people like NavyCat who made interesting guides, actually got regular, and helped people, as well as just were good part of the community.

3 Likes

You joined even before me, and I joined before pretty much everyone else. You’re definately an OG, @Xa67.

I’m also going to feature some of the people who joined slightly later, but were really helpful to the community. I need to start making a list.

1 Like

Ok, now let’s stop talking about OGs and do something ON TOPIC

1 Like

i like the idea of being an OG, but if you do make it can you feture both my accounts? (@Caternaught and @Penguin101)

To be on topic I want to add the fact that what genre could the game be? i would think medival or smth but it would be cool to see how you interpret it.

Yeah. Let’s get back on topic - everyone can get back to working on maps off this post so it doesn’t get flagged, and I’ll start on this now. Adios!

Yes I’ll feature both accounts. I’ll have the map showing developing tech.

I want to mention, just because you joined early doesn’t make you an OG. An OG has to actually do something notable, have contributed a lot, and done a lot in that time. Otherwise, there’s hundreds of accounts that could be called, “og”.

2 Likes