Should I make a GKC game as a memorial?

I LOVE it! I think its an amazing idea and I believe it will be one of the greates GKC games if you do it!

3 Likes

Thanks - that’s the goal. Especially because the more popular it becomes, the more people will learn about the history of GKC and help honor the OGs.

1 Like

Once I get started on it, it’ll most likely become one of the largest GKC projects ever attempted, so I may ask for help from everyone who commented on this.

Also, I recommend setting your notification settings for this post to Watching just in case I end up mentioning any updates or asking for help.

Can you post a storyline on here once you’re done?

1 Like

Yes, I expect to finish working on it close to the 1st anniversary of GKC (May 11th). You can always Watch this post for when I post updates, though.

Can u think of any OGs who haven’t been mentioned here, @Captain-Gim? I want to include everyone - also nice new profile picture.

2 Likes

i would say that i am an OG (probably not though)

IDK

Not exactly, CoolGimkitPlayer. You joined several months after the forum was made. Sorry for the disappointment.

Thanks, and all I can think of are (I’m going off July and before):
you
Haiasi
NavyZcat
Kyro
ClicClac
WhoAmI
Josh
Jeffo
Blizzy (I’m figuring it out slowly, thanks for reminding me though, sorry)
CringeKarlScot
Bluebay
Alan_Shen
Anonymous
Xa67
Lolo
Anythinger
JoeTheChicken
Jobozo1875
Cryptoraider_Gemkit
Argo77
gimAi (Not a user, but really AI, but whatever)
BlackHole927
Cameron_Sharer
Valuex
Wingwave
Here_To_Help
Apoll02
AwesomeT43
RandomKid
Pika_Pokemon
T_Somic54
DragonTamer
EggNoodle

Give me a while to add more.

4 Likes

Oh, thanks! What do u think about this idea, @LEPRECON2024, @NavyCatZ, and @kyro?

Yay! @NavyCatZ and @kyro are some more of the Founding OGs and they’re still on too. I’m glad there are still a few other than me left.

Me.

Bruh nobody’s responding to my post

Ok, I’ll have to get their permission to mention them, too. Sadly KringKarlScot retired and gave away ownership of the Wix site, so he’s gone. I wonder if any of its new admins could ask him for permission for me.

How many of these are still active? Also, I emailed Jeff and asked him what he thinks - I look forward to getting some feedback from him.

1 Like

Oh, you only want active members?

what if i was on at may 2023 but I lost my password and had to create a new account at December 2023?

Sorry, @VO1D. I’ll check out your post - we’re all just a little busy trying to track down the OGs for a timeline/memorial project.

@Caternaught what was your old account? I don’t remember you from before.

You were on here then? That makes u an OG, i guess. Do u have any evidence, though?

Perfect Thing to do to remember old members. :slight_smile: Great Idea

maybe you could look at the First Like badge, scroll all the way down, and check who recently posted or something