Should I make a GKC game as a memorial?

Well good luck on the game, can’t wait!

1 Like

You joined half-way through the history of the forum, so you’re only about a month away from being an OG, sorry. OGs are only from the first month or so of the forum.

Are you talking to me, because I know that.

But didn’t you invite @Haiasi

These are purely visual

(It says on my profile I was invited by @LxmasHaxTakis but that would not be true since I clicked on that link midways through the time I was on the forum)

Which would then be invited by another user, NavyCatZ, who invited themselves over and over again

2 Likes

I just came up with a HUGE idea for the map - I’m going to make a timeline of everything GKC. From the moment it was published, the first and second forums being made, the Wix site’s creation, the retiring of most of the retired OGs, and many other crucial milestones.

I’ll release it by GKC’s 1st anniversary along with an awards program on my blog called The Gimmie Awards. This will be a new annual awards program made by me and maybe a few volunteers celebrating Gimkit Creative and every amazing person who uses it (both OG and new edition).

What do u think about my idea, @Frozen_cursor, @Foxy, @Haiasi, @Crimson_Knight, @twofoursixeight, @C-C, @Blizzy, @Magenta_Dragon, @Argo77, @TryEverything, and everyone else?

8 Likes

Perhaps it would work as a history themed map

That’s my goal - to make something in memory of ALL of GKC. As far as I know, this will be the biggest project ever undertaken in GKC.

2 Likes

That would be cool. I’ll allow myself to be there if you want to mention me. Also, I’m making a map about the creation of DOD and WOW and their battles.

3 Likes

The New Forum, then the Dark Ages(Original), then the Regulars’ Era, then it is the Dark Ages the 2nd, which is now, no offense to anyone

4 Likes

next time you can always use @ here without the space

and we do have a lot of clutter and ban speedrunners now

Yeah, that’s what I mean by The Dark Ages. Also, I need to read 3000 more posts to get back to regular… That’s a lot…

2 Likes

that’s a lot considering you can’t repeat

I think that this is an awesome idea

Thanks, @Blizzy and @Foxy! I’m excited to start making this and I appreciate the information. Also, of course, I wouldn’t exclude one of the founding OGs (Blizzy) from my game.

Can I count on you for help in the future?

1 Like

Sure! I just won’t have that much free time, though

No problem - I’m just glad to see that I’m not the last Founding OG. Can u help spread the word in the meantime? The more OGs (who joined in May 2023) who permit me to mention them, the better.

2 Likes

an og is a person that was on it from the start correct?

2 Likes

I can help I’m on pretty often I joined here kinda late so I can’t help with any of the older stuff