Servers, would it be possible?

So, have we all played minecraft? As someone who unfortunately has no friends who want to play gimkit I was wondering… If servers were possible… You could play a game with someone in a different country…

It’s a huge if but BH said anything is possible a few months ago. we just need to figure out how.

1 Like

I couldve sworn there was a bug with kits that did somethin like that idk

4 Likes

Maybe, Going to be Hard though.

2 Likes

there was

I have never played “minecraft” and do not know what it is very well.
But looking at your post I think that they’d probably not do that in the future.

2 Likes

True, but its not about whether or not Gimkit themselves add it or if we can code it in a GKC map ourselves

ye cause code posting has been a pretty big issue after what happend 3 days ago :fearful:

1 Like

probably not

and technically you can play with another person in a country

but no. not possible. I’m very confident

1 Like

The only way I can think of is a big server hub with codes to the different servers, but codes aren’t allowed in discovery.

maybe.

so i was thinking that you could make a game and ask people what server they want to play in. then it’ll give you a link to the server and-

and then the community guidelines say no :D

but if you get away with it or something, here are the problems:

• 500 billion reports against you
  • you’d have to rehost everything again because of server lifetime

so it’d kinda be like a shortlived hour of fun

5 Likes

This seems like a Nolt kind of thing. Maybe you could see my idea, Hubs! It’s similar to this, but they’re called hubs.

2 Likes

Maybe some kind of room thing?

No, but I know what you’re talking about.
I feel like there would be either lots of mods in use, or Josh can come in and update gimkit.

Also, if you want to play gimkit with people on gimkit, I suggest looking on discovery💀

1 Like

He was also emphasizing. He meant that you just gotta try harder when things get tough, not that EVERY SINGLE THING is possible. Using your concept, you can say that you can make a real life watermelon with GKC. rithekd totally did not teach me that

3 Likes

I know, but those guys are easily added to my total of reports, plus also some of them are like… how do I put this… “safe” I have had one person in particular who shared their face :skull:, also some of the people who joined cussed and stuff and called the host a… how do I put this, I cant say it with out being banned.

1 Like

Thankfully I can manipulate quotes to unsmall them.

Thats definitelly not going lead to people manipulating quotes to have people say bad things…

cough
live game codes
cough

Yeeeaahhh prob not :l

you can also just copy and paste in the Google search bar…

Not allowed i think, i know someone who got banned bc of that

2 Likes