Servers, would it be possible?

Please don’t solution farm.
You didn’t even contribute that much to the conversation in that reply; although that may partially be because you misunderstood the question.

1 Like

:frowning:

Why does my school block google?

2 Likes

He’s just talking about the live game codes on discovery
hi eiq

1 Like

why did goguardian block Google… and NOT an online chatting site.

Alr alr, thiss is becoming a clutter. Find a solution and then we get over it. Sounds good? Yo @XxGuyt6517xX find a solution ples?

2 Likes

Oh ok mb

Good question, Im on RTA and the school constantly moniters me, so yeah… idk what their motives are.

yep

i heard m13’s gimkit acc was banned because he hosted one too many live games

anyways, there’s not really a way to do this without breaking the rules and risking your gimkit account, so are you going to be so dedicated to this that you’d break the rules? (please say no).

you could try to mimic this with sentries but ehhhhhhh…

@bob_the_tomato well first of all, hi. second of all, i meant his gimkit account, not forum account

3 Likes

The forums are definitely (or hopefully) not an online chatting place.

2 Likes

you spend a ton of time here, and you don’t see all the chatting going on, by YOU and others? seriously? let’s not be delusional

wait i thought he got banned for joking with gün violence?
@eiqcrmeliutgwhc oh got it [1]

1. I love penguins, but cats are better ↩︎

1 Like

@here everyone back on topic

I’m not marking a solution because I want more research done on this

1 Like

Wdym research.

I think it was, lemme check

Well well well, gl with the mods…

No swearing!!! :nerd_face: (:stuck_out_tongue: idrc frfr tho but i dont want yall banned )

1 Like

No, it was his gimkit acc, not forum acc

I kinda do

Generally there is very little conversation, if any, that isn’t related to the topic at hand. I will not deny having an occasional conversation (like this one), however the forums aren’t a place for chatting.
Additonally, generally chats don’t start out of nowhere, the conversation usually starts drifting to a different topic (like this).

Edit: Sorry XxGuyt6517xX, I didn’t see your ‘back on-topic’ post until I posted this.

1 Like

and a possible account ban.

2 Likes