Respawn with shield

Can I make it so a player keeps their shield when they respawn?

1 Like

What are you talking about man? BE MORE SPECIFIC!

1 Like

In map options, there is a setting for shield

2 Likes

When a player respawns using respawn device, I want them to keep their shield, so if they had 30 then they would respawn and still have 30

1 Like

You can’t keep the exact same shield they had before they respawned…
You might me able to use pseudo- health though

1 Like

Wait wut, so when they respawn with a certain amount of shield, they keep that shield?

2 Likes

There could be something…
Pseudo Health Guide
Hope this helps

Hmmm

If not then Idk what will

2 Likes

what pseudo health?

1 Like

A good idea, I love it!

1 Like

Hopefully there would be some sort of health manager device in the future but sadly this is not possible with real health…

1 Like

The sad truth about Gim Kit is that there aren’t a lot of convenient devices to help

2 Likes

Pseudo-health is not real health. It’s fake. This would be shown by game overlays and text and would allow you to add and take away it more precisely

1 Like

just wait.

There are shield trackers in gimkit coming soon, aka health tracker apparently. So keep an eye out for that!

4 Likes

Bump
Remember to mark a solution, or people will keep bumping

Do Not Read If You Are TL1

Also, why the heck do we bump topics if they are REALLY old???

1 Like

Guys Aren’t We Forgetting Something???
WELCOME TO THE FORUM, @ZBles2000!!! GKC FORUMS ARE GENERALLY A GOOD PLACE TO GET ANSWERS! CHECK forum-beginners FOR RULES ABOUT THE FORUM!

Welcome, Again

Haha I’m first

Off-topic, but I’m trying to post daily facts of the day thingies
Did you know you always can read words if the first and last letter are in the correct spots???
Wleomce to the frumos!!!

Okay, let me get this straight.
First, they can mark a solution because there is nothing else other than pseudo-health.
Second, the OP said they wanted it so they could have the shield they had before they got damaged, but that’s just what I think.
I read your posts before they were deleted.

1 Like

Yeah but i took them back. I found my own misunderstanding and fixed it.

2 Likes

What the heck is a OP

Original Poster

2 Likes

Oke

1 Like