[ šŸ“° Resources] Resources for Art

Just spent an hour digging through gimkitā€¦ I found so much. Will update this later.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t havenā€™t been on for w hile, I havenā€™t got started on it :frowning:

1 Like

Hey, welcome back, @shinyrowlet! New pfp?

1 Like

yep. Itā€™s a lot of shiny rowletā€™s! thereā€™s one with a hat, one in battle position, one in regular position, and more. also, thanks

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna get started now.

1 Like

No problem! Itā€™s really cool!

1 Like

@Anythinger How To Make Quagsire (from Pokemon) Difficulty 0/10 or :white_large_square: ) - Community Made Guides - Gimkit Creative

1 Like

bump

New leaks!

1 Like

You can edit that in yourself since this post is a wiki.

Xp device? There has to be some sort of limitation, otherwise it will be broken.

Yess music! I wonder if you have to download a media file or you make the music yourself.

Whatā€™s the difference between cosmetics mod and player appearance mod?

Whatā€™s the mood device? Is that a cutscene or media device?

1 Like

I think the unreleased device icons are just a placeholder, because no way it would look like that.

1 Like

Some of them are properly designed though, so I would assume ones like the Cosmetic Modifier are maybe heading towards release.

Spam is so bad for the forum

My school has done something so I canā€™t inspect. Sad, I used to do it all the time.

1 Like

Yeah, spam adds a lot of clutter.

Thatā€™s weird. Can you not right-click or does it just not show up?

1 Like

So true, remember all of the reposts on the old forum?

It is gray, and you cannot click on the inspect button when you right click. Tried a million times, canā€™t do it. Neither can anybody else in my school.

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t on the old forum. Back in the day, I didnā€™t even know Gimkit existed yet. I found Gimkit in mid-January (or something) and this forum in June.

Now letā€™s get back on-topic

2 Likes

Yeah, letā€™s definitely get back on topic.

OMFG, thats how it is for me too, I HATE IT AHHHHH

1 Like

Yeah, anyone can edit a wiki post.

I highly, highly doubt that youā€™ll be able to upload your own media files. That much storage would cost them so, so much money. I suppose it could be a feature included with Gimkit Pro, though. As for the cutscene device (or at least thatā€™s what it looks like), at best hopes, they might give us a cutscene editor to make cutscenes using the assets that are already in the game, which would be epic!

1 Like

Thank goodness for wikis.

I assume the xp device is for exclusive use by the gimkit team.

1 Like

What can sitting down Gims be used for?

1 Like

Idle animations for sitting on a bench.

2 Likes