How To Make Quagsire (from Pokemon) [Difficulty 0/10 or ⬜]

Hi! This is my first guide, so tell me how I do.

1. Make a barrier

2. change the barrier to be more rectangular.

3. make the color of the barrier to a light blue, set Show Border to “off”, and set the “alpha” to 1.00. now, it should look like this:

4. make a round barrier and repeat step 3 on it. move it right above the other barrier.
    Now it should look like this:

5. copy (press c while hovering over it) the round barrier, and shrink it to a tiny bit bigger than the smallest possible size, and put it at the bottom. copy it 5 times, and move them so it’s 3 on each corner, like this:

6. now make a Text device. set the font size to 10, and put the :black_circle: emoji in it. now, copy it, and put them over the big round barrier. it should look like this:

7. make more texts’ and make a mouth ( ___________ ) and nose ( \ / ) , set the nose to 6, and the mouth to 22. it should look like this:

8. now add a black barrier at the end of the blue rectangle, and add one of the pointy signs made black at the end:

9. (I was short on time so I did this, show me if you have better ideas for the hands) get two of the small blue corals and rotate them downward, turn of shadows, and move them onto the rectangle.
    You have now officially made a Quagsire!

rate this guide:

• 1/10 =(
  • 2/10 -_-
  • 3/10 ;-;
  • 4/10 ._.
  • 5/10 o - o
  • 6/10 o_o
  • 7/10 0_0
  • 8/10 o.o
  • 9/10 0.0
  • 10/10 =)
0 voters
12 Likes

Nice guide so far @GimPossible !

2 Likes

thanks @RandomKid =)

2 Likes

As a wooper fanatic I approve :]

4 Likes

ok i finished

2 Likes

I used to play Pokemon. I quit, though.

1 Like

noice guide

1 Like

Don’t you think these art guides are getting a little out of hand? They’re cool and all, but they create serious clutter, for random art.

2 Likes

Yeah, but some are helpful. Like what if someone was making a pokemon game?

1 Like

Maybe we can just compile a bunch of them into single guides

2 Likes

Hey @GimPossible, post art guides are :white_large_square: guides, as they contain only placing props and devices. I changed it for you.

2 Likes

This is why we need a #Design category. The general help question has shifted from “How do I make this mechanic” to “how do I make this design”. However, the art guides being made are too easy to really be called a community made guide.

2 Likes

i thought its technically on topic

Technically, but it’s not really gimkit.

yeah, sorry. i was just exCited that i got this.

1. you spelled excited wrong.
  2. That’s yours??!!

yep
the off topic police might come if we keep this up
so lets stop

true

1 Like

Nice guide. Nice creativity!

bump

i rated 1/10 because it was easy to make

Approve
Clodsire next?