Ranking the Top 10 Used Devices (Difficulty)

noice
@twofoursixeight yeah like look at the raw of this post

3 Likes

I didn’t! I meant I hoped you enjoyed it. And the second part is well, used often.

1 Like

your poll is broken

1 Like

Poll broke, follow the following guide to make the poll work:

@StacheIsTaken Can you temporarly make the post wiki so I can put your poll in the details section?

3 Likes
What next?
  • Checker
  • Text
  • Relay
  • Repeater
  • Notification
0 voters

What should I add next?

2 Likes

how DARE you add repeater on there

4 Likes

Well, some people might like it.

2 Likes

mostly just for people who enjoy using their 10 repeaters or don’t know how to use/much alternatives

also have you even seen me and cheesebox’s venn diagrams? the guide also kinda says the repeater fails its’ own job to the trigger

2 Likes

Still, some people like them.

1 Like

@StacheIsTaken
I agree.:+1:
@eiqcrmeliutgwhc
I disagree.:-1:

But that’s just me and my opinion!

Counter is not beginner/intermediate. There are so many block-level functions you can get with counters.

2 Likes

Yeah, but the basic functions are pretty easy, a beginner could use the main functions.

1 Like

If you only consider the most basic functions of anything, anything is very basic. Don’t make this mistake. Counters also have usages that make blocks obsolete.

2 Likes

I agree with this chart, atleast in my opinion, only thing is counter, I’m a beginner and I’m confused so hard with the counter, idk why, and property I definitely agree with.

1 Like

SO would it be Intermediate or Veteran?

1 Like

Something higher than it is currently. Maybe veteran since you need to be veteran to unlock the full potential.

1 Like

Ok, I changed it

1 Like

Great guide! Good for beginners who don’t know much about the game.

1 Like

Yep. Like me (I’m like a Novice). I bought the Season 2 Pass, but I have only used 3/25 maps, and two of those I haven’t perfected, and one I’ve perfected (at least I thought I had), but it hasn’t gotten a SINGLE play!!! Not a single one! I even posted it on Discord!

Nevermind.

I just checked, and I am happier, but the results are still sad :frowning_face:

I noticed you never mentioned the item granter? How come? I think it is pretty common.