Always make a control room

I need to make something like this. Right now, most of my maps look like a knot of random devices and wires.

Lol, you should see my coming guide on card games, if I did not see this post, my wires would be a nightmare… I wouldn’t know if the player just played an Ace, or a 3…

You should see some of the systems I set up for my Pokémon map. I’m trying to fix it though.

Lol, Pokemon is one of the ones I can’t imagine how hard it is! Catching, encountouring, battling, 8 regions, switching Pokemon, Npc’s, Pokedex(es?).
Good Luck!

@Coffee

Great guide, and very useful!

Mostly been working on one region and yeah it’s been pretty hard. I figured out the incounters though, using tall grass and some triggers.

1 Like

Yeah the creator actually really helped a lot of people! Last semi-off topic post I will say is, some of these guides could help you! How to make turn-based combat
And Turn-based combat Extras
@WhereIsMyHat and @Coffee keep up the good work!

Great idea!
BUMPITY WHUMPITTTY

This is good, always nice to help organize.

this is nice, and once the map is finished, you can just change wires to channels!

The logistics alone to change all wires to channels…

1 Like

Yeah, but the way that its set up, everything seems to have its place, so you can create the channels before you delete the wires, because with wires you can control them from one device, and acess the other device from there as well.

I use poles to separate areas, and then label certain mechics. It really helps my ADHD Brain…

Bump (this is nostalgic for me😀)

Yup, I think I learned my lesson…

Also, bump

3 Likes

Nice guide, I realy liked it!
(I would heart but I’m out of hearts for the next 4 hours :sob:)

wait, if this is not a psa, then should it still have psa in the tags?

for wolf

@WolfTechnology do you know who demoted me on the gimkit creative chat? if it’s masterpikachu or brendon, then tell them to stop and demote them because they have been harassing me and cello and abusing his power for a long, long time

1 Like

No, that tag isn’t used anymore either. Some regular remove it.

How do you remove a tag?

Thanks eiq.

i’ve done it already, don’t worry (hey i’ve been watching bfdi since bfdia and watched every non-cringe object show ever)

2 Likes