Power Cubes In A Battle Royal Map

Making another help topic for my map. If you know, you know. [1]

I need a right amount of power boost for my game. The game is based off of Brawl Stars, so think of solo and duo showdown.

" for powercubes you can use seeds like how energy comes up in tag
And then correlate them to a property which decides the damage boosts
the only issue would be characters with damage boosts can get complicated " – Spoof

It can be times multiplier, or addition. I need to take into consideration of the different weapons that the different characters have.

Read Post #3 For More Info

1. If you don’t know, don’t ask. ↩︎

1 Like

So what are you asking for? Boosts? Characters?

If you have ever played Brawl Stars, if you pick up power cubes, you get a damage and health boost. I don’t know the right balance. I am too busy with other things in my map. I have too many characters… lol

Edit: I also need the whole system created. I haven’t started on it yet.

I also ran out of likes :frowning:

3 Likes

Quick question does the players start out with shield? If so then maybe add shield. What weapon do they start with?

It varies. Look at this post. [1]

1. More like 2, but the quotes are broken in the other one :frowning: ↩︎

Off topic: that was the last post I saw until I took a break from the forums lol.

1 Like

I made this specifically for brawl stars:

will that work?

2 Likes

Making an entire system would be hard. (R.I.P. memory)

no it wouldnt. just an extra little bit of block code.

1 Like

I mean, if you DON’T. And you use wires, NEVER use wires unless you HAVE to. Also, It would probably be near impossible without code, you would have to build a computer in gimkit. (OUCH)

But my guide above uses block code so it won’t be much of a problem…
:person_shrugging:

2 Likes

:+1:

Sort of.

Everyone starts out at 0 power cubes. You get more in brawl stars by eliminating boxes, and then picking them up. If you eliminate a player, you get about 50% of their total, rounded up. If a player has no power cubes when you eliminate them, you get 1 power cube.

I don’t know if all of that can be put into Gimkit though.

Sorry for the late reply!

1 Like

Definitely possible. I’m blasted after playing pickleball for 4.5 hours. I might get back to you tomorrow when I’m not so lazy lol

2 Likes

BUMP

Wait, we aren’t supposed to post empty posts!

Its not empty. Its just really small.

Well then don’t post it. It’s not helpful if nobody and read it.

What’s the big deal? I’m just bumping my own post because it has no attention in the past 48 hours.

Okay, but peoplee don’t know what it is. As far as they know, its a d3ath threat.