Making cars in GKC [WIP]

Didn’t look both ways and some COOL looking cars bumped me

This is good art guide!!! bump

is this still WIP? also bump

@mustangmania how do you add what you added?

small metal poles i think

Nice guide, but couldn’t we make some of these with barriers and make the color match at the same time?

I made the stardew bus

2 Likes

a fellow Stardew fan!?!?!?

I made a Gim character :3

4 Likes

nice! its nice to know theres so many stardew fans in the forums

1 Like

could you elaborate I don’t really get it it so darn hard I don’t understand a thing its harder to understand than taxes!!!

Crash!* Ow :disappointed_relieved: I fell out the car and bumped into this guide :sob:

2 Likes

This is sick! I love it!

1 Like

:love_letter: [:white_check_mark:]= {Fake-Like}
I like your bump message.

When I ran out of likes I just do…

I saw someone else do it when they ran out of likes, so I started doing it whenever I ran out. It also doesn’t have the extra works for “I ran out of likes”. It just gets to the point.

The love letter emoji is a system. I search it up, go back later, and like the post.

1 Like

Fake liking is inherently wrong as it goes against the entire purpose of the like limit. If you really want to like a post and ran out of likes, be patient and wait for the limit to go away instead of making a post that only serves as a placeholder for a like.

Spend more time thinking about what value a post provides before liking it instead of liking posts impulsively.

1 Like

I don’t beleive in your idea. And usually, I just edit it into an already existing post.

Then feel free to be flagged for spam every time you fake like. You agree that making placeholder posts are not allowed, yet what fake liking is doing is essentially serving as a placeholder for an actual like.

2 Likes

Actually, NO. If you don’t get what I’m saying, you never will.

That’s a good system, only if you contribute the topic with your post. However, you don’t contribute to the topic at all with how you’re doing it.

6 Likes