Player Tracking Radar

Is there any way to make a radar to track players when a button is pressed for a certain amount of time? I think it has something to do with waypoints and properties, but I do not know.

When a button is pressed, make it activate a waypoint. Make a wire repeater and connect it so that when the waypoint is activated the wire repeater repeats the pulse with an X second delay and deactivates the waypoint. Set a waypoint to track certain players.

1 Like

But how would I do it so it would track everyone, instead of just listing each player?

1 Like

What do you mean? Waypoints show the distance of objects. If you mean that it should track everyone, then I recommend using a relay device.

1 Like

Or am I not understanding correctly? (I’m going brain-dead for the rest of this week, to be quite honest)

1 Like

So I’m trying to make a button that when pressed, will show you the location and distance of every player in the game. Right now, when just hooking up a button to the waypoint and setting the waypoint to track players currently does nothing.

2 Likes

Let me do some testing. Give me 10 minutes.

2 Likes

Thank you. (Words to bypass limit.)

2 Likes

Have you been able to find out how to make the radar? I’m still attempting to.

2 Likes

For some reason, it only works with 7, 4, and 1 player. That might be a user error, though.

2 Likes

Unanswered bump

2 Likes

@ClicClac @mysz You guys are good at devices.

1 Like

Button → relay (all) → waypoint (‘player) Same button → trigger (5 sec wait) trigger → same waypoint to deactivate

3 Likes

Sorry for not welcoming you to the community.

Welcome! You should listen to @ClicClac, @NavyCatZ, @Anythinger, @WhoAmI, @Im_Pretty_Cool, and more. @ClicClac is especially skilled with devices.

You might want to ask @Zypheir because they’re basically the most knowledgeable person on the forum, followed closely by @Blackhole927 and @ClicClac.

I could also help you if you need any, and happy gimkitting!

P.S. If you need ideas ask @LxmasHaxTakis when he gets unbanned. He has a lot of them.

1 Like

Hey ClicClac do you have any ideas on what games I should make in my gimkit world thank you.

1 Like

Also, you only get a limited amount of replies today- use them wisely and make them longer.

For whatever reason, this does not work on my end. Does this contraption work on your end?

1 Like

I was just spitballing. If it worked, that would have been great. What part didn’t work?

1 Like

Make an arcade. There are plenty of great guides on the forums to fill your arcade to the brim! Also, hello! As you already know, I’m @ClicClac, the Luigi of Gimkit. Welcome to the community!

1 Like

When you hooked it up via channels without the relay, it worked, but when adding the relay, it ceased to work.

1 Like