Ok so i need some ideas :0

So, I need some ideas on a new game I’m going to make. I’m thinking of an escape room horror game. Anyways I need some suggestions. TY! This showcase will go on my YT channel Juicce, and I will credit some of your replies in the showcase!

4 Likes

okay so here is a idea, make a barrier with a alfa that is still visible but dark and creepy

4 Likes

It could be in the woods as you look for a key to escape a cabin!

4 Likes

hey these are some good ideas let me add them to my notes

2 Likes

maybe make some tree’s if you escape the cabin like Random_dude123 said but make them fully black and add some sentry’s that pop up as you walk around

3 Likes

oooooh yeah that’s cool

2 Likes

yeah connect some zones to the sentry so they respawn when you step in the zone

4 Likes

Check out this:

2 Likes

How about creating a scenario where the danger is not immediately apparent and the player must navigate through a series of traps and obstacles such as a teleporter and a tinted room? Adding props like spiders and broken glass can enhance the creepy atmosphere. You could also incorporate infected objects like bookshelves or plants to add an extra layer of horror. To make it even more fun, you could include a mysterious note with missing letters which the player must decipher to uncover a creepy message. Overall, these are just a few ideas that can help you create a spine-chilling and immersive horror experience.

3 Likes

I would recommend making a game like Piggy on Roblox which is an escape game where you escape a killer pig and you have to find keys and things like that. You could put weapons around the map where when you find them you can use them the weapons to kill a certain player that is chosen as the evil boss and when the evil boss is killed everybody can escape.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @AustinReaves!

Welcome Message

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Feel free to reach out to me whenever (except on weekends) for GKC help on the forums or in the chat box on my Gimkit blog, GimStream.

I recommend that as a new user, you read the TOS and FAQ. These resources can be crucial in making the most of your time in the forum.

Additionally, you should check out the forum-beginners and forum-tips tags for more GKC forum information. Please work with the GimUN to bring about a new Era in the forum - one where conversations are on-topic and as little posts need to get flagged as possible.

Have a great day!

@AustinReaves, you asked me how to customize your account. Click on your pfp in the top-right corner of your screen, then click on the person icon (:bust_in_silhouette:) , and then click on Preferences (:gear:).

Uhhh @Claire_B in your profile it shows your name, I would change that right now unless you want people knowing your name…

Stay safe! :point_up::point_up::point_up:

3 Likes

what if you were trap in a computer game ( or just video game) and it was that main charters favorite horror game that he or she got traped in :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You could add some props that appear in front of you when triggered

4 Likes

I think that you shouldn’t go for the in-your-face type of scary, because Gimkit’s cartoony style isn’t fit for that. Maybe something like psychological horror would definitely work.

4 Likes

I dont know what you mean in my profile it should just say Claire_B

2 Likes

make the whole room completely dark and give the player or players a source of light like a flashlight or something.

1 Like

Make LOREEEEEE

popup says this at the beginning

you have no memory of how you got here…
but you know…
something is out there…
looking for you…
searching for any sign of life…

Will you let it find you?
Will you fight back?
Or will you succumb to the darkness…
Stumbling blindly…
Hoping for a chance…
Slowly going insane…
Just like the last one
and the last
and the last
and the last
and the la-

2 Likes

No, I am trying to say that your name is public not private, and that people can know your name…

2 Likes