2 Likes

or just don’t put your name at all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok this is getting off topic please focus on the request

2 Likes

abandoned hospital/asylum-themed game.
you have to escape from a crazy mad doctor

also, add LOTS of lore.

making lore is always fun, and also just really like it.

3 Likes

Dementia is one thing that you could base your horror game on, it’s scary no matter how you put it, as long as the basic idea of “You slowly and brutally forget all your memories, before you inevitably forget that you forgot” stays.

1 Like

oh that is a cool idea

Welcomt to the forums, @AustinReaves !

Some basic rules:

1. Search before you post. There’s probably a solution already, so remember to check the help topics too.
  2. This forum is for Gimkit Creative only. No off topic posting!!
  3. When posting a guide, make sure it is in-depth and completely finished.
  4. Have fun! While this forum is about learning stuff for GKC (Gimkit Creative), you can also make great friends here.

If you need more, make sure to check out the forum-tips tag, the TOS, and FAQ.

Again, welcome to the forums and we hope you have a good time here!

What do you mean by that?
If you’re talking about @Gimkit101 's post, ours are completely different.
Also, I get that you’re not trying to be rude, but you’re coming off as rude. Maybe change the wording? It would be best if you didn’t get flagged.

2 Likes

yeah your right ty for your suggestion

2 Likes

Which of my posts do you mean, @I_Like_Props? Also, can u guess who invited @AustinReaves?

The welcome one.
And you? (i looked it up XD)

Oh, OK. I’m trying to steal @Caternaught’s welcome thing. Are you going to try for the Welcomer award? Also,I remembered that u said GimStream wouldn’t load for you so I created this accessible alt-site.

I know @AustinReaves irl, so I invited him. He wants to try to get nominated for one of the Gimmie Awards.

2 Likes

Nope, I’m going for the lore one.
By the way ty for the site

2 Likes

No problem. You’ll have to show people examples of your lore and get someone else to nominate you, though.

2 Likes

Uhh…

The welcomer award sounds a bit like a lot of clutter award, no offense.

I recommend if your gonna go for that, if your gonna welcome, atleast help contribute to the current help topic. (Yes, I know you did, I_Like_Props)

3 Likes

Also btw I might j0in gimstream. Kinda interested.

2 Likes

Question: For the Mountaineer award, are you allowed to have any parameters you want on the screen before the server is generated? (eg. energy from a question)

2 Likes

It must be between 1K and 5K energy. I’ll add that to the award description tomrrw.

Going afk now. Bye!

Me: 4 9 9 9 E N E R G Y.