Welcome to the forums ______
Also to help with what your asking do: ___ ___ ___
Don’t make replies that don’t help with the original topic

5 Likes

Please stop advertising your website.

5 Likes

hawt dang what is going on

2 Likes

Yet again, everyone, I’m just adding it to my welcome message b/c I’m trying to give people an alternate resource for GKC knowledge. Also, I feel my welcome message is necessary to give people info on how to act in the forums and what to do, so I’ll continue doing it - I will add a response to help the conversation, though.

look at these pictures.
Screenshot 2024-03-11 2.03.31 PM
this is the terraria corruption spreading (below)
download (4)

2 Likes

End the escape with a boss fight, or have a boss fight somewhere in the room.

2 Likes

Maybe end the escape with a cut scene with the boss falling down something I guess, like you won against the boss and he definitely wont come back to hunt you down in his second form… right?

2 Likes

How do we show people examples of our lore? Do we do it on a specific platform or padlet or…
(I’m also trying for it lol)

1 Like

@VoidFluffy, you can try sharing it elsewhere, but I won’t be orchestrating a big sharing of art, lore, ect. Srry.

1 Like

Ok, no worries! I might just not do the competition because I have a lot of stuff going on anyways (figure skating, NYSSMA, etc)

1 Like

Yes, but then people know your real name. So create a username.

1 Like

A survival game that needs you to survive in a haunted store for a few days.

2 Likes

i would like to see ur channel mind linking it

1 Like

You could make a PvZ type game, but trust me it won’t be easy. You could make a battle royale if you’re looking for something easy and simple. What things do you like though? Brainstorm ideas from things you like. For me I like Nintendo, so I’m gonna try and make a Zelda game. Use things that you personally like and make a game!

1 Like

Also @shinyrowlet hi and no more off-topic

1 Like