Need ideas for the goodbye party

so i was making a goodbye party with some minigames when i realized I ONLY HAVE
this much space left and i need some space to finish the house. what should i add that has enough space to finish the house?

Maybe add information? Sentry battle rooms? Traps?

wouldn’t that invole the trap ?

Sry I don’t really know how to help but 25% left is still a good amount of memory left! So you should be able to make something pretty good!

It would be bad if you had like, 10% memory left, then, that wouldn’t be good.

At least in my opinion.

that what i asking for but idk what to add i need to finish the house and second part which is the last part of spectator room but idk what to add after that.

maybe make a chat system…?

that would require the keyboard @Apoll02 made which is too much.

no, not all systems require that, some just use popups and notifications.

In-game Chat System: A guide by Dayy (Difficulty:🟧)

How to make an in-game chat system (Now with photos!) (WIP)

i tried out his map that has the chat stuff yeah it didn’t work or it must of been a bugged but i try to make it

Which one? @Dayy‘s? You need to have 90% or less zoom.

What was broken? Mine?

no yours is just take a lot of memory and i already at 75 percent i can’t use your keyboard to make a chat.

if gimkit added a longer memory bar sure but rn i at 80 percent for adding a pool

I know, I thought you meant it was broken. You can always limit it’s features to reduce memory.

sadly i don’t know how to do that :frowning: useally i respond right away but i was busy

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.