A goodbye party! to all those that left guide! Update:all minigame finished! making spectator room

btw it took this much currently
so many people had left and this forum probaly will get better and better so for those that people that left i making a goodbye party to all those that left but first you will need a house i using the guide of how to build a house you can walk into chapter 1 and 2 credits to @Chong note: i never finished mines so it will look weird and i gotta make this quick so let get started ADD 3 bundle of paper like this make them BIG if needed like this

next add some food and water then add 2 helalth gen one for each and put it next to them now do the same with 2 button wire the button and health gen make it where drink water when pressing the button grants sheild and make when eating food by clicking button grants food.
lastly add some party stuff to the house like dance floor disco and stickers! here what mines look like NOTE I DID NOT FULLY FINISH THE HOUSE THIS WILL BE A WIP IN REMIXING AND UPDATING THE HOUSE! anyone that want to remix this please give credit!

how mines look btw.

continuing add some minigame to improve the fun here one minigame!

add more mnigames to improve the fun

now add a spectator room so people can watch fight and all that stuff

3 Likes

i also already left and removed the code before you all ask.

1 Like

so this is basically a detailed house?

3 Likes

no it a goodbye party house. but it a house i borrowed from chong but never finished but forgot to finish i never added the props until now and since this was old i decided it would be good for like a goodbye party house because i might delete it.

1 Like

and i already noted i never finished it because i forgot about it.

1 Like

It doesn’t have anything to do with the ‘goodbye’ because the only area that mentions it is in the entrence.

3 Likes

no it not? @The_7th_Dragon idk what you getting at i trying my hardest here rn this is what i can make with an unfinished house if there some part you don’t like and wanna suggestion i can do better at that fine but i added 3 pics one where you can get the water and food at one where you should set up the message and one where the party gonna look like with all the props idk really what you want me to add if you want me to ask something u can tell me now and i can make it look better with your suggestion. i add the WIP for a reason and i running out of time here that why IT SHORT with only 3 PICS! and may look terrible and look like lazy work.Sorry for the caps

1 Like

I think this should be renamed to something just about making a house and also credit other guides.

3 Likes

did you read the first part of the guide?

1 Like

It’s not dying…

3 Likes

not really necessary and the forum is not really dying but it is kind of you to worry about the forums and think of those that left but as jeffo said the forums are becoming more about the forums than actual gkc so this is technically proving that point but im sure those that left appreciate this

5 Likes

will this work then?

1 Like

i mean sure just like make a memorial i can help you with it just email me or make a wix post on it and we can make different mini sections representing all the different gamemodes and in the middle something big to show those that left some honor

1 Like

okay when is the best time to do it i got only schools hour. execpt fourth period that end at 12:40 and start at 11:00

1 Like

i have time right now and i on the wixsite i actually refreshing and logging back in and adding the code again.

1 Like

oki see ya on there

1 Like

Nice Guide.
This seems like a nice place to stay at.

Relating to the context, I will be leaving the forum for some time, so this seems fitting. My account has been requested to be silenced.

7 Likes

ye me and black fox are adding some stuff and we doing it on the wixsite if you wanna help and try it out you can it might be the last time we see each other.

1 Like

yeah, but everyone who left the forum won’t see this because they left the forum…

1 Like

Don’t worry some time later like a month or two I will come back to the forum.

4 Likes