Need help with my map pls help

Ok. Ill try to make it easier for you.I can’t help for 3 hours because of something else so see if anyone else has a solution.

Im very sorry @hi12345678 i have been very busy today and wasn’t able to actually show you a solution. I have thought of something that I know will work and be a solution but It is too complex without pictures and I have been able to get to a computer to make the system and screenshot it.
I will have it done by tomorrow.

Wdym by one person spawns in the box

@Gimkitsuggestor Everyone has to have a unique random spawn point but only one person can spawn at a certain spot

well okay then make it so if person spawns there then make it so no one else can spawn there with a zone or something

To add to that Make it so if player teleported there Deactivate Teleporter
and or to make teleports absolutely random follow this guide

How to: Random Teleportation | 3/10

I just tested it and as long as it works the way I tested it, it should only teleport the one player or team and if you use a button or something, just deactivate it once it’s pressed.

no(sorry if it sounds mean)i want it so when the game starts only 1 player spawns in the box

That’s how i set it up. Set the lifecycle event to game start then it will only teleport when the game starts spawning the random one player in the box.

Hmmm give me a minute to think about that

1 Like

You can use teleporter on game start that chooses random player so then when they teleport there you place a trigger thats triggers that than reconnects to the teleporter that deactivates it

1 Like

use a team switcher to switch them to a separate team and give them a different spawn

how do you deactivate the teleporter?

you wire your teleporter to a trigger which then you will do the option when triggered Deactivate Teleporter

it don’t say that idk why

Hi Gimkitsuggestor I know I shoudn’t do this but can you pls help me with a question. → How to respond to a NPC via buttons on the popup
I really need help and its urgent

can anyone help???

pls help

sorry was gone for a sec

its okay im about to go to sleep but i was thinking if you could help me with the wires because they don’t work and i don’t know what to do with the teleporters

i think i did them wrong