Need help with Escape Room - Reply with some ideas - Don’t over-look this, you’ll be missing out on something important

Will add if I have space left… How much memory does it take?

1 Like

540 for each name-linked system you place.

1 Like

I am adding only one, @ABCD :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Im back on

1 Like

You on @ABCD ?

1 Like

How to make a secret bookshelf entrance (pinching_hand Mini-Guide)

The Ultimate guide to Making an Escape Room

1 Like

@Legobuilder Can you work on it and test it?

1 Like

sure thing ill do it now!

k go to canva in a sec…

1 Like

let me finish up my question on another post real quick

1 Like

Sorry, I have to go… I can work on it like Tuesday.

1 Like

see ya later abcd

@Mr.Tomato and @I_Like_Props do you have google sites allowed by the district u are in? If so I can make the chat work… from the topic that got flagged earlier.

Stop changing the tag of escape-room!

They are changing the tag because it is another unused tag. Also, please don’t talk for your collab on the forum, that often gets flagged. Go to the wixsite.

No, it wasn’t unused, I just created it a few minutes ago.
I removed it because it was meant to be for Community Made Guides but :man_shrugging:

1 Like

YES that would work since someone made a google site that had the district in the URL and it worked Not sure how this is related but ok

Collabs on the forums are off-topic.

You could make it so that you have to find buttons to activate other buttons.

Most likely to unlock the door to the next segment.

2 Likes

I thought of this a for a while, but a gim is trapped in a room with a bunch of differently colored sign heads (mainly black and yellow) and in the top right corner it has the letter “K” What Will You Do?
:confused:

Solution

K on the periodic table is referred to as Potassium. And Guess What’s Loaded With Potassium? That’s Right. A Banana. It Even Says That In It’s Description.
What You Would Have To Is “Move” The Sign Heads Around To Form A Banana And The Door Would Open.

3 Likes