Need help with Escape Room - Reply with some ideas - Don’t over-look this, you’ll be missing out on something important

Hey guys, can you give me some ideas for an escape room and help build with the wixsite? thank you!
When you reply, please reply with some references if you are telling me to go look for some.
And don’t remove the escape-room tag!

1 Like

Hidden teleporters or buttons?

1 Like

Look at hooda math for art and map ideas.

How to make a bomb for your escape room map! (Difficulty:🟧))
How to make a notification when you escape a room [Difficulty green_square or 3/10]

can you please give some references?

Combination lock

a classic

hide the code in filing cabinets, and have hidden keys

2 Likes

Sorry i was trying to then got in conversation with blizzy! my bad.

quick question: why did you use the tag game-design ? it’s unused. the ideas tag works better here

Because I need help with designing the game?

plus more people will see it, as no one will dare reply to this anymore:
Roblox - ABCD - Help

is there a problem with me doing that? I can change it!

it just makes it easier to search later

2 Likes

what? the ideas or the game-design

1 Like

game design is unused, so you can remove it

a good guide to read

2 Likes

Everybody, now I don’t need help with the map ideas, now I need ideas to add to the escape room, and someone to help on the wix

1 Like

@Legobuilder Do you have any references?

1 Like

AWWW i sooooooooo wish i could but it is blocked and nobody will help me find way to do it otherwise… it took forever for this forum to be unblocked…when I asked how to get to game codes with wix blocked they just flagged me while i was in class doing work…and suggesting website is blocked too(though one suggesting site is not blocked but I forgot it’s url)I am so jealous right now…(about you accessing wix with such ease)

2 Likes

Im doing that now… so stop or finish it up?

finish it up. Take your time! just wondering

1 Like

I could make a way to give the codes to you…

1 Like

If you are willing to do some work

1 Like