Need a thumbnail

Screenshot 2024-05-14 2.32.41 PM

huh. I wonder how my images (old) have traveled to the internet!
(and that one wasn’t even the final version)

Kat_aronii you’re my idol please noticeee :heart:

I’ll admit,
you have great skills!

it’s always nice to see creative people interested in the art industry like I am!

Kat can u make a thumnail? Because Im going to make a poll soon in like 4-5 days

what I find ironic is i have a VAST canva of hundreds of items, gims, and props to use yet my thumbnails are always bad compared to others…

wait hold up…off topic but when you click more on the left bar and go to users, and click to change group, there is a gimkit awards group?

yeah it has it own categories

Yeah. Which is nice which helps shows if it’s a thumbnail, but I feel like the art color is kind of too similar to the help color.

agreed looks like Jeff or the mods either saw me or wolf email/message to make a art catergories.

thank God now we don’t gotta worry about it cluttering up the forum anymore

I talking about those people who think it was. nah I just messing with you or am I? nah totally messing with u

1 Like

@bobithan whose thumbnail are you using?

1 Like

Couple people are still making thumbnails.

THATS INCREDIBLE HOW THE HECK!!??!?!

Can you add at the bottom middle the title that says, “Ultimate Bedwars” And on the top left corner can you add “Game made by bluebird291 & bobithan” make sure the game made one is a small text

1 Like

Sure, no problem. brb

1 Like

Why are people so good!??!?

They practice. Or they just have natural talent.

I would draw thumbnails but gimkit characters / background isn’t really my style of art. (My medium also doesn’t fit well with it.)

It’s not that insanely hard to learn how to draw a gim, once you get the hang of it; it becomes relatively easy. Making the background and shading are the more difficult parts of making a thumbnail.

1 Like

this is what you wanted, right?

1 Like

im speechless… it too good. I actually like the one without text better, so ill use that

I see u winning right now

the gim on the right looks traumatized lol
(wonder if that was on purpose)