Mode Madness 2024: SEMIFINALS

yea.
they’re hosted there

1 Like

CTF is goated. It will never die. Long live CTF.

2 Likes

Woohoo! Can’t wait to see the finals, my guess, don’t look down and one way out.

LONG
LIVE

C
T
F

hoping it wins. we can maybe clutch. dld is only winning because you
can jump. and it’s newer. not a really good reason to win imo

1 Like

Which is why I put it as the winner. If everything went the right way, CTF would win.

just wanna finalize

which one is better
  • DLD
  • CTF
0 voters

bruh tbh CTF is for ppl who have no skill and dont plan on getting any

1 Like

I like ctf more but I had already made my predictions and I want to make them right.
Like if you are a soccer fan or something and you like the USA team but Argentina or Brazil or Portugal or France will win inevitably

1 Like

I wish SS made it here. It was the harbinger of lore…

Snowy Survival is an interesting gamemode, but unfortunately not a super popular one…

1 Like

yea.
it’s kinda just there.
nobody really talks about it

2 Likes

No way CTF is winning by that much in the poll

Agreed, It introduced an infection game mode (most good games have at least one infection game mode)

2 Likes

Well, that’s because CTF is the better gamemode. However, we know better. A lot of little kids are going to pick DLD. That’s why DLD wins on most brackets.

1 Like

Nice Josh! Classicly got bored and made something

Pixel art

10 Likes

noice looks good

4 Likes

Speaking of newbies, when did y’all first do Gimkit?

Semifinals? Wow… I knew that Tag Domination & Don’t Look Down would be up there :wink:

and a sad looking burger
Screenshot 2024-03-28 12.05.14 PM

6 Likes

Even though this was basically what I had guessed, I knew they weren’t gonna win, but I was hoping Farmchain and Fishtopia could get a little further, they’re just fun games to me. I guess the majority of the Gim Population would disagree, sad.

@Kat_aronii, could you check the padlet?

1 Like

after finding the fandom of course.