Math in blocks is not working!

What do you mean by it? AI content detectors, like all detectors only say yes if there is a 5% chance that it wasn’t AI. This means that there really is only a .25% chance that you wrote it yourself.

1 Like

It’s under an if that says not equal to one. The second block is when the property is equal to one.

I don’t know what has happened. I’ll look into it later. Looks like a 3n+1 sequence solver.

1 Like

Is solvenum a number property?

It’s the if statement. Fusionlord has to change that.

Which one - I already changed one.

Oh yeah- I just looked at the original post, the two ifs that check for odd or even need to be turned into an if else.

I did that already.

Hmm, my math hasn’t been working either, maybe there is a universal bug?

So what’s not working then? What is the result when you run the code?
(And also why would you run 3x+1 in gimkit gimkit is super slow, and so it probably isn’t worth the time)

Boom new code

That’s… the same code… I think… The if statements are still wonky.

Make it an if else, not an if else if

I already fixed the first problem!

It works with else if!

Well, what’s not working then?

The outer if statement. The one that check if the number is not equal to one. I don’t think you even need that outer if statement to run 3n+1. You’d just check if it’s one after.

Here I’m going to mark this as the solution cause I already fixed it - if you want to go to the second link here it is.

Welcome to the forums!

New blackhole :0 /j

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.