Map issue or smthing?

Alr, I got to go but if you write it here, I’ll def read it in the morning

Just use a Trigger Clock that increments a counter?

1 Like

That will work much better

1 Like

what the heck is a trigger clock-? (sry if that came out rude)

A Trigger that Triggers another Trigger that Triggers the previous one to create a loop.
(That’s a lot of Triggers in a sentence)
So you know the Repeater Counter Clock?
A Trigger Clock is basically that, the only difference is you have to connect both of the Triggers to the counter and both of the triggers to each other to make them loop compared to the Repeater where you just have to connect it once to the counter because it already loops on it’s own.
(A Wire Repeater clock is basically the same, it just has less settings that are similar to the Repeater and is more memory-efficient in animation)

2 Likes
1 Like

Wait, was this resolved? If so, please mark a solution!

For @Blizzy,

For @Blizzy

1 Like

I believe tspentakota is not online

1 Like

Yes, but has it been resolved?

I don’t think so, she went offline so we don’t know if tspentakota solved it yet, it’s pretty late in most timezones.

1 Like

Yup, here it’s 10:31 pm, I’m going to bed right now, bye!
Just wanted to quickly check the forums before I went to bed!

1 Like

It’s Christmas? Here it’s only December 23… You’re lucky…

1 Like

It’s Christmas Eve now…

@GimSolver
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

2 Likes

Yay! Christmas Eve, is the most tempting day of the year!

2 Likes

Refer to the reply I sent you on your deleted guide.

3 Likes

Sorry I was offline, as I have went to bed! I’m going to test out everything rn! Thank you @Haiasi and @GimSolver !

2 Likes

Sorry, I have one more question. if I set a checkpoint to the teleported, if they die, will they go back to the checkpoint?

Yes, that’s how checkpoints work.
(It also works with respawning)

1 Like

But I need it so when they die they go back to lobby, @Haiasi . Is there any way I can make it so the checkpoint only activates once?

1 Like

Get a lifecycle and put when Player Knocked Out >>> And then connect it to the checkpoint to make them respawn