Map ideas to cure your boredom (reply with more ideas)

Hat used Gate Consoles and tilted it for his Among Us map.

5 Likes

:video_camera: why don’t u use this emoji?

5 Likes

Or you can flip it if you need to do it for the right.

3 Likes

Boardgames/battleship
For battleship id recommend a button for each piece and a system to check if it hit with popups and such

2 Likes

Idea: Build to survive!
Game Description:

Snowy Survival but you can build stuff! Research items, craft, and more to survive. Your goal is to survive as long as possible. From walls, to traps, to laser defenses, to automatic sentry machine turrets, there is a wide variety of things YOU can choose to survive on this island. Go to different islands to spread your base, or build the best base on the main island, the choice is yours for you, and your friends survival.

1 Like

How come I just saw this? The ones I do:
Tag: ehh, just a little fun after a map
Capture the flag: part of one
Some complicated program: … does checkers count?
Farming games: part of the same one
Fishing sim: still part of the same one
Board Game recreations: umm, Monopoly?
Well, good! I use a lot of these ideas already! Love that you created this!

5 Likes

Really good ideas! Another idea, maybe, a quiz show, and if you get it wrong you don’t respawn. I could make a guide on that.

2 Likes

Welcome to the guides @th3_ca1tsune don’t forget to read the forum-tips beginner-must-read .

1 Like

Please don’t promote yourself.

5 Likes

My bad @The_7th_Dragon will not happen again

1. Do not do it again
1 Like

Hi, you’re back? That’s cool!
Thanks for the compliments on my guide!

5 Likes

You’re welcome! No problem.

I’ve been back for a while

3 Likes

Thanks

That’s what it was! I thought i saw your bio was updated while i was scrolling through the devices poll from September but I wasn’t sure.

3 Likes

A fun thing I like to do is remix different game modes like changing the map or adding new devices.

1 Like

That’s already in here.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @1ShotNoShot!

1 Like

That’s not even their first post and they had been here for at least a day by then…

3 Likes

have any of you tried bedwars?

2 Likes

More ideas:

• Scary/Horror games with jump scares, vending machine sound lol, tinted barriers etc
  • Dodgeball, and other PE games (steal the bacon, Simon Says, duck duck goose, etc)
  • Ghost in the Graveyard

Spoiler?

1 Like