Map ideas to cure your boredom (reply with more ideas)

You can make a world as follows:
A codex world. (I was inspired by a Gimkit game I played)
You’ll have to find all 16 codexes and place them on the headstones in order to escape. Similar to a dungeon crawler, this requires players to be cautious and alert at the same time.

1 Like

More inactivity ensued and wait I haven’t hit the read post amount?

On the game i’m not sure but I think if we could include the keyboard to input text, then we could maybe have some way to check if the text includes certain words for programming and then run certain triggers for certain parts of the game, etc. Hide/unhide characters, make glitches if something is done a certain kind of wrong.

acully u can not do bendy i attempted it

also try jurrassic park

im going to try to make hunger games map thats like a battleroyal but the host is the game master and sets traps and stuff

3 Likes

That sounds interesting.

3 Likes

I would definitely play that. I hope it goes well!

i would play that and the backrooms

Bruh, little kids play this stuff and probably don’t know what the hunger games are, kinda inappropriate (with violence) but still aren’t banned. lol. Also, the game master is a great idea!

Payload type game.
Like TFG’s payload but with the blastball

2 Likes

Another game idea: Red Vs. Blue with some class team games, like king of the hill, capture the flag, team death match.

1 Like

Pretty sure I added all of that.

3 Likes

try a viking game or even a military game

@LlamaLady22 please ask for permission before editing my guide.

2 Likes

Oh sorry

1 Like

It’s good. Looks better anyway now. (forgot to reply earlier)

3 Likes

I don’t know if anyone has said this but the pacer test?

1 Like

Bumping this guide cuz everyone needs ideas these days…

2 Likes

IDEA!:

With the new/old blastball update I decided to create an idea for a game, have you seen one of those guitar games where you play a note at the right time? Well, this idea is based on that.

Sentrys are lined up at the top with undeniable range, the flooring looking like a giant guitar. Based on the rhythm there is a different weapon, a different sentry as well.

This explanation is a work in progress

Oh like guitar hero?

1 Like