Map ideas to cure your boredom (reply with more ideas)

I know. I don’t make sloppy games, it takes forever though. I’ve just made a few games that took forever and have very few plays because no one ever searches for things like that.

1 Like

Or “Gimkit Battle Royale.” There’s hundreds of those.

4 Likes

Make a dungeon-crawler horror game. Make it have cool mechanics. Then, once you start ascending levels, it gets creepier and darker, and there can be different endings.

For example, you could be teleported to a hallway that gets darker and darker until the lights turn off and the game ends and you lose.

Another example is the currency being lanterns, which you have to collect to keep the dungeon light. If the lights turn off, you get heavy debuffs.

I haven’t seen any of those, besides “The Maze”, but I will not count that, as I know that the game is really short and barely has any dungeon crawler stuff.

3 Likes

What about a game where you have to protect a safe?
(people prob won’t search that tho)

Keep that as your first concept. Start branching off and build a general layout of the game. Then decorate it, add more mechanics and features, maybe different maps, and you’ve got yourself a feature-worthy level community-pick worthy game.

4 Likes

You can use more common words in your title. Bad example, but something like “Gimsafe Protectors” might work.

3 Likes

Another thing: continually update your game to be free of bugs. It’s important.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. You wouldn’t want that to happen.

2 Likes

Could you guys hep me think of relatively unique games that people might like?

Some role-playing game would be my choice. Especially if it had some real good lore.

1 Like

like wat?

Jailbreak, city, cops-and-robbers, quest for ____ (insert treasure here), and more.

3 Likes

I can’t really think of any popular games with lore in GKC.

1 Like

The maze runner in gimkit.

1 Like

A game where echo/vortex is evil and has trapped you and some other people in a maze or some other place.

1 Like

That would actually be pretty sick, ngl.

2 Likes

What’s the maze runner?

1 Like

A book/book series.

2 Likes

So basically, Thomas is trapped in this maze and he doesn’t know why and it’s called the Glade and there are grievers and then you can find out the rest. Beware though, the maze is only going to show up in one book so if you expect the entire book series to be centered around the maze like I did, you are not going to be happy.

3 Likes

Okay, thanks, but since there’s no emoji for a security camera, do y’all know how to make one?

1 Like