Making Infinite Craft in Gimkit Creative

So i’m planning on making infinite craft in Gimkit and I want some help on the merging.

You dare not edit my wiki.

Thank captain gim for the phrase

So i’m almost done

Why did you put [Help needed] in the title?
That is what the help category is

maybe because of character minimum.

Oh I did? I didn’t see

i dont think you can

2 Likes

I’m planing on making something like 250 craft

does merging just merge the names or something else? also twofoursixeight please check your email

1 Like

Yea, Infinite craft uses an AI.

P E N G U I N A P P L E C O N E N I N J A S A M U R A I

Just use a ton of crafting recipes. I guess you would only have the items, (like the gimkit items), so just make every single possible combination, and have it grant the item.

What is infinite craft???

Infinite Craft is a video game made by a guy named neal, on his site neal.fun. The game involves combining of different items to make new items, similar to games like little alchemy. The main differentiator between Infinite Craft and other games is that Infinite Craft uses AI to make sure that there are truly infinite things that can be crafted, not all of which make sense.

For example, you can combine fire and earth to get volcano, or water and water to get lake.
In this case, MOON is asking for help on how to make the system for combining two items.

3 Likes

Oh, thx blackhole
So scince infite craft uses AI, we can really only make little alchemy…

Although it would be possible to implement an AI in gimkit, I don’t think you would be able to cram a full LLM into the game like Infinite Craft uses.
So yes, little alchemy is the only thing you can really make.

WAit, how, it is not fundementally possible. Now, you might say that we could maybe program a chess engine, but we cant… imean, uhhh, wait. Blackhole, can you set some ai’s we can make in gimkit?

No ai’s have been made, but it’s certainly possible. I have a proof of it if you want.
(proof)

or we could make AI :exploding_head: I see a lot of people say “anything is possible in GKC,” but that’s not necessarily the case. Because of the memory limit, not every big project like making AI is possible without bypassing the limit somehow.

A Crafting Table would make sense to add.

Maybe. Yeah that a good idea.

1 Like

@discobot fortune
HE HAS BEEN SUMMONED

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.