Making Cutscenes Using The Camera Point

1.) Material List

4x - Trigger
3x - Camera View
3x - Camera Point

< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

2.) Trigger Chain

Picture

There Are Wires, But They Aren’t Visible Because They’re On A Lower Layer Than Barriers.
They’re Wired Like This

First Trigger → Second Trigger → Third Trigger → Fourth Trigger

< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

3.) Channels / Settings

Trigger One

Trigger Two

Trigger Three

Trigger Four

4.) Camera Points / Views

Picture

5.) Camera Point Settings

Camera Point One

Camera Point Two

Camera Point Three

6.) Extra Notes / Information

Triggers

This Can Have Infinite Triggers Triggering, So With No Trigger Limit, You Can Effectively Make A Movie Out Of This By Adding Infinite Triggers To Infinite Camera Points To Create Your Intro, Outro, And All The Stuff In The Middle.

Camera Points

Camera Views As Of Now Don’t Work With Camera Points - So You Might Need To Space Out The Points If You Want Each Cutscene To Be Individual.

9 Likes

Great Guide! I like how it is structured and set up. Very easy to follow.
Why does this guide have like no comments?

Awesome guide! I love it!

Nice guide! I never heard of this device.

It was part of the most recent GKC update.

2 Likes

this is the beginning of comic books in gkc lol

1 Like

I can already see movies about to happen in GKC

1 Like

i didn’t know…

xD
Nice guide!

but. but. so many capital letters. eye hurt yes.

I think that is his style of writing…
some may think it is neat… some like you and I think its a pain… but it is a great guide we can agree

nice guide!!! :slight_smile: (zoom in) I really enjoyed the guide, and I hope you make more inspiring guides like this! (I was thinking about making a guide like this, but i was too lazy lol.

2 Likes

I thought you were leaving the forums.
If you say you’re going to leave then leave.

1 Like

Oh alright. I see how it is >:(

The school let me keep the computer lmao. So, I’m not leaving.

I started it and it didn’t do anything. Was I supposed to do something with the wires?

Welcome to the forums @Natalie2011!

1 Like

Oh, never mind. It worked, I just wasn’t being patient lol!

Funny I figured this out my myself in my own head XD