Let's Develop Technical Gimkit Notation!

I could probably help with the google drawing, but it would help if there is a way to make a table as a topic

1 Like

For wires, you could use → or for connection. And for channels, you could put c. —>. I don’t know what you think though @Shdwy. And for the others I guess we could use special characters to make it nerdy like chess notation.

2 Likes

(X) Kinda like an infinity sign.

The whole point is to avoid things that are annoying to type out (like special characters)

→ would work though. idk

@apoll02 :skull:
“X looks like an infinity sign”
idk lol
what about
(X)

What? Oh. Parenthesis aren’t exactly difficult though.

I mean, you could also use emojis?
:repeat: loop

Emojis are really annoying to type though. By that point you might as well put the whole word.

2 Likes

The thing itself is literally “: repeat :”

No, they want simple things that are simple to type. That looks good though.

I might also want to help, as I want to make more guides

No more guides. We have so many basic guides, and we don’t need to rush to make more because they are all so similar. Wait until we actually have something new.

2 Likes

Could you have like a legend at the top explaining everything?
Say
rep. = loop
c. = channel

It’s not about a guide.

The point is to make a legend, lol.

Couldn’t we use this for multiple wires? ⇶ This could be wire cutting: ⚍
Wait what would we put for block code and checkers. I think channels should be c. but there are also counters. WAIT COUNTERS COULD BE cn.
@CassiusDoomlorde @Shdwy what do you think?

It is basically a guide of how to write a proper guide? Like use these rules or something.

I thought you were talking about giving a table where

Perhaps it could be like aircraft designations? Like QW with Q meaning Quantum mechanics and W being for related to wires?

I think we need to chill. Could we make a document instead? Like canva, where almost everybody can see it. Then we can put down all the ideas.

No I think you need to chill. The point of this topic is a brainstorming session to make a notation system. We don’t need a canva. @Trasch do you not know what google drawings are? How are these forums so braindead?

1 Like