LaTeX Rendering in Gimkit help

Unicode symbols can’t display the fraction I want to display.

1 Like

Can this be done with any math equation?
I thought about this for 10 minutes and melted my brain.

1 Like

I think I got something.

So my idea is to use a string for the equation. In the place of a fraction, use a key. For example;

Use this number to find a certain fraction in another property or variable. If there is a fraction within a fraction, then the number for that fraction inside the other fraction might be;

Now the code looks at the second fraction in the variable.

I know you will probably need to use a character other then one number, but you get the idea.

It might be;

f#1

or something.

1 Like

I’ma go ask the Computer Science teacher in a hour or so, I pass by their class on my way to 3rd period so I will see if I can get any answers (did I spell it wrong?) then.

1 Like

I chickened out, I don’t have ICS (Intro to Computer Science) on my schedule yet and I don’t want to waste the teachers time

Really this math stuff In gimkit WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO WITH IT?!?!

ARE YOU JUST TRYING TO CONFUZZLE AND SEE WHAT GIMKIT CAN DO?

but aight if its made by Blackhole It must be good

1 Like

Read blackhole’s quote.

3 Likes

Slim I said this too

@XxGuyt6517xX You have contributed nearly nothing to this topic besides providing us with information about what classes you take, saying that you will try to find a solution and then not providing one at all, going off-topic, and simping for Blackhole.

6 Likes

Am I stup1d or would that use infinite memory

I think I might be able to help…
But first, how exactly are you imputing this? And you want it to come out as a text device, or what?

2 Likes

I am sure that you could leave whenever you want without announce it out loud.
I apologize if it is a little bit rude.

3 Likes

I think the best approach is to display the equations as text. The input will be in LaTeX format, but it doesn’t matter for you all I just need to figure out how to render equations from a random set of instructions.

2 Likes

although 4 days ago… yes and no
it would go on until the memory is filled

Welcome to the gimkit creative forums! Read the TOS and FAQ because new members (yes I mean you as well) LOVE to break all the rules! These forums have a vibrant social scene; there are numerous organizations like the QWE, the RTY, the UIO, and the PAS. We also love getting our percentages up! We almost have a 100% blocks illiteracy rate and almost a 100% thumbnail topic creation rate! Forget everything you know about GKC so we can get those numbers to 100!

- Getrithekd

?

What are those lol

I think it’s a joke (qwertyuiop), that was from getrithekd’s bio.

Edit

Although I just decided to make the QWE (Quantum portals Were inEfficient) real, it essentially is a group that doesn’t use quantum portals because they simply aren’t good. If you want to join, DON’T reply to this, just edit a previous post and @ me in it, letting me know you want to join - I will put members in my bio. If you don’t have a previous post, you can @ me in a different topic as well.

Edit 2

The RTY could be Repeaters TrulY shouldn’t be used.

2 Likes

Well…
Theoretically, this is probably possible. We would basically have to save as a property each step and their order, then backwards do order of operations. Already pretty complicated.

But then, it gets even harder. The main problem I see with trying this is the “\right” input so that the exponent goes outside of the parenthesis, not on the inside to the 3. Not exactly sure how that would be done.

1 Like

With a Talking Bot LIKE Me! Or something i don’t know I literally tired right now

1 Like